95. Love On

Third Person

While everyone are gathering for the planning, Nayeon made her way to them without anyone noticing that she's there already. She kept the potion on her pocket as she look for Y/N.

But before that, something she has to do first...

"We need to go now. I'm afraid that creator's clan will comeback. We still need to gather the other troupes." Eunbi said.

"So basically we are attacking them in their own place. We don't need to worry because along the travel, we will meet the other troupes." Jihyo said.

"Wait... I don't think it's time to go." Nayeon said which made everyone's attention went to her.

"Oh so you're still part of the planning huh." Jennie scoffed.

"What's your plan?" Irene asked.

"Let's stay for a day here. I predict group of people coming. They might need our help. Or maybe we can count them in our team." Nayeon said.

"Are you sure?"-Irene

"I can take a look on it if you want." Jihyo said.

"Don't you trust me? The only one we should not trust is Y-"

"Nayeon, enough. Jihyo check it." Irene said.

Jihyo nodded and activated her green eye. Everyone is waiting until Jihyo's eyes went back to it's color.

"She's right. I saw the officer of special program coming. They just went out on their hiding place." Jihyo said with sense of excitement.

"I told you."- Nayeon.

"Okay, but we need to find a safe place." Irene said.

"We can stay here. I have my team who can build a barrier that can conceal us. As long as no one will get out of the line." Eunbi said.

"Okay, Nayeon... what time they will arrive?"

"Exactly 8:00 in the morning." Nayeon said.

Irene looked at Jihyo as if She's checking if she's telling the truth. Since Jihyo can only rely on the clues she got on what she saw, she can't tell the exact time.

"The sun is up, so I guess She's right." Jihyo said.

Eunbi signaled her team to start the barrier. While everyone is getting ready for whatever they will start on, Nayeon approach Y/N who is with Jeongyeon and Dahyun.

"She's here again, ready your ears." Dahyun whispered on Y/N.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon covered up Y/N as she saw Nayeon coming.

"Nayeon not now-"

"Chill... just want to talk to the creator's daughter."

"If you have some drinks or food we can let you." Dahyun said.

Nayeon rolled her eyes and throw a pack of chips on Dahyun.

"HAHA! Thanks! Y/N, call me if you need anything." Dahyun said and left but Jeongyeon remained.

"It's okay Jeongyeon. I can handle this."

"You can, but I know Nayeon can't."

"Uhuh? You forgot that your kingdom ties on us and not with them?" Nayeon asked to Jeongyeon.

"Division or alliance can't do anything with our situation right now, Nayeon."

Nayeon brows flicked as she doesn't see that coming from Jeongyeon.