-38.Unveil

Third Person

It is already dinner when Class A decided to eat together except Y/N. She told to Dahyun that she'll be skipping a practice.

As they arrived at the dining place, Jieun notices it and asked Dahyun. She left the place after Dahyun said that she went to the practice dome.

"Everyone, remember the time we got into the detention room?" Jihyo asked the squad.

"Which one, the first or the second that all of us went there?" Dahyun asked.

"The second one, until now it's still a mystery to us how do we get there. All we know is we saved Tzuyu but... do you ever think where we got the information?"

"It's probably yours." Nayeon butted in.

"Yeah but... the black hole, remember what we found out as we did the assignment? I read one book that the only creator can open a black hole." Jihyo said.

All of them went silent except Nayeon who already knows it.

"To be honest, everything is not clear. Some memories are kicking back but they are... incomplete." Mina said.

"I know, I remember that we are spying on someone... but I cannot remember who is it," Chaeyoung said.

"We are getting weird."-Momo.

"This should have a reason. Nayeon, what you think?"

"I'm... all is a mess, I cannot think properly. All I rely on is Irene's help."

Nayeon told the other what she also told to Jihyo as expected they got the same reaction.

"Wait, you mean our parents are missing? Like missing that someone took them or they are hiding?" Momo asked.

"Whatever it was, we need to keep ourselves in touch. Irene said the creator is injecting his people here to shut down the barrier. One of them is Seulgi's group."

"Irene said we fought them..." Jihyo said.

"We?"

"Someone must manipulate our memories. After gathering the information I think I have a clue who are they." Nayeon said.

Nayeon looked at Jihyo as they shared the same person in their mind.

"Jieun and Y/N."

"One of them must manipulate our memories. To think, Jieun's potential is close to it. She can manipulate one's mind to get access to their mind and communicate. What if... she's a binary." Nayeon said.

"That is what I am thinking also. Like my potential, it comes with a sub-power. I can get through someone's mind and tell them what to do. That makes me a binary, right?" Mina asked.

"If It's Jieun, then we should tell this to Y/N. To warn her that her friend is a... manipulator." Dahyun said.

"Nayeon!"

They all snapped at someone called Nayeon and as they looked back, they saw an unfamiliar student.

"Nayeon! Who is Nayeon?"

"Hey! I'm here." Nayeon said.

The student looked at their table and walk to them.

"You are Nayeon?"

"Non-other than, the First Kingdom's princess, hello?"

"Oh, someone is looking for you." The student said unbothered and walks away.

"Wow." Nayeon huffed.

"I think it's Irene. Let's go." Nayeon said.

They all left the place and as they walk out, they saw two people at the entrance of their boundary.