111. Decision

Third Person

After the sincere talk of Jeongyeon and Y/N, they walk back inside the room and see the others.

"Guys! Where have you been! We planned that we'll be enjoying the party together!" Dahyun whined.

"That's why we're back." Y/N said.

They both sat on the free spot and just let the time pass. Laughing, talking, eating and drinking just like a usual thing happened in night parties.

Meanwhile Nayeon who just witnessed the confession can't even stick away her gaze on Y/N.

After long, it's already late and everyone decided to call it off. But before that, Irene called up Y/N for a talk.

The other girls went to their own transportation to go back to their houses while Dahyun waits on Y/N.

After almost a half hour talk, Irene bids goodbye. Dahyun and Y/N said their goodbye to Jihyo.

As they went out the house, there's a car waiting for them.

"Are you going to stay in the house? I'm sure Gino and Gian are sleeping already." Dahyun said.

"Yeah, maybe."

"Anyway, what did Irene and you talked about?" Dahyun asked.

Y/N just smiled and shook her head.

"She just asked how I am."

"Ahh, how about Nayeon and you?" Dahyun said.

"Huh?"

"Chaeyoung told me that you were planning to talk to Nayeon. But don't tell her I told you, okay?" Dahyun said.

"Oh right... I forgot about that."

"Aish, you have much time a while ago. But mind telling me what it is about?" Dahyun curiously asked.

Y/N chuckled and sighed.

"It's nothing."

"Nothing! Are you serious? I was expecting you to confess!"

"Dahyun-"

"What? I just hoping that there's a chance. I witnessed how whipped are you before on her." Dahyun said.

"Well with a touch of love potion, but still." Dahyun whispered.

"What?" Y/N asked as she didn't hear it.

"HAHAHAHA! Nothing!"

"Aish, I don't know. But at least we are good now. I mean, I thought after that day, she's mad at me. That she blamed me why her mother died. But a while ago, she cleared it all." Y/N said.

"Ohhh, so your feelings to her is back!?"

"What? Dahyun!"

"Okay sorry, I was just trying to catch you." Dahyun said.

"But if ever... that Nayeon will like you? I mean, she probably finally saw your worth."

"Dahyun stop it."

"I'm just saying? You wouldn't know." Dahyun said.