-51. Save Her (1)

Nayeon's Pov

"How can we know that you are the real Y/N? Even so, we are not sure if there is such a play happening. Or surely there is. Y/N acting like she didn't see us and another person is copying her?" I said to the others while I can feel that anytime Y/N will attack me.

I looked at her only to look away as I saw she's glaring at me.

"I don't need you to trust me. What I am saying is you should leave before someone will see you roaming around! I don't even know what you guys doing here!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Didn't you hear? We were kidnapped by your father! Put us in a room the. You went there only to almost end Sana's life!" I recalled but she's still acting up clueless.

"Nayeon enough. If this place has some sort of black magic, then there is a possibility that what we saw a while ago is not true." Mina said.

"Yeah, didn't you see how this heavenly place turned to a hell one?!" Momo butted in.

I scoffs and shook my head.

"Wait, Don't tell me you guys are siding her? Her father, again HER FATHER! Kidnapped us!" I yelled but the next thing that happened is I was pinned on the wall hardly by Y/N. She's holding my neck tightly that I can't even grasp the air.

"I am allowing you to get out of this fucking place! Now if you don't want, then shut the fuck up! I don't need your opinion neither your stupid leadership!"

"Y/N stop!"

I fell as Jeongyeon pulled Y/N away from me. I just felt that her fingers even dug into my skin.

"We are here to get you! The others will come to help!" I heard Jeongyeon said as Mina and Sana help me to stand up.

"Who said I need your help? Did I ask for it?"

This ungrateful bitch!

"You will end the world and we are stopping you! Are you happy!?" I said directly.

"Nayeon!"

"What?! That is why we are looking for her, right? If you will go with your father, then it will be the end for us! If we can't stop you, then maybe we should kill you then?!" I yelled.

"I don't care if I will die now, Y/N! Your father just took my parents! We don't even know if they are still alive or under the spell of your great father!"

"And here are you, being a brat, tolerating your father's deed! You're not just the only child who wants to live with your father! Many children want to be with their parents! Stop being selfish, Y/N!" I said pantingly. I was catching my breath as everyone in the place is just in silence.

My eyes are now at Y/N. She's not even speaking but I could tell that anytime, she will yell out at me.

But I was wrong.

A wide smile grew on her lips but when I looked down at her, she's clenching her fist hard.

"You probably know things accurately, but not me, Nayeon. You don't know me." She said.

The atmosphere in the place changes as a black hole appeared.

"I am giving you time to leave this place."

"But Y/N-"

"Just leave, ok?! He's still my father, I know him. I will try my best to convince him, now leave!" Y/N said as she cuts Jeongyeon.

Momo walked in as Mina and Sana support me. We don't know where this black hole will lead us but unconcerned we just walked in as if we trusted the whole results to Y/N.

I looked back and saw Jeongyeon hesitating to walk in.

"Jeongyeon, let's go!" I said making her snap.

As she walks in, the black hole disappears.

"Where are we?" Momo asked.

"Still in the Ninth Kingdom, but we are out of the Creator's base," I said as I roam my eye and study the place.

"Mina, tell Jieun that we are out of the base now," I instructed but that was cut as we heard sounds of vehicles coming.

Jieun's PoV

"We are now in the ninth kingdom. Be ready as we go to the coordinates that Nayeon gave." Mom said.

We all nodded and readied ourselves. I peek out of the window to see a clearer view of the ninth kingdom.

"Your kingdom is much better than I imagine," I said to Tzuyu who's also excited. I mean, she's back in her town. But the thing is she's not here to go back to her family but to help on saving Y/N.

In the middle of our way, we suddenly felt a familiar feeling. We all look at each other since we know what it is. Even mom and dad who are in the driver's seat stopped.

"Is that-"

"Guys!" I was cut as Dahyun exclaimed and run out of the car. When we look outside, we saw Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, and Mina.

We all went out of the car as the other cars that following us stayed behind us.

"Gosh! We're glad you are safe!" Jihyo said and walk to the others.

"We need to go before the creator finds out that we able to ge-" -Nayeon

"Where's Y/N?" I asked as I noticed that she's not with them. Suddenly, they went silent.

"Don't tell me you left her?" I asked but they just dodge my gaze.

"Mom, dad we need to get back Y-"

"You will get her back but we are not coming," Nayeon said as she cuts me.

I stopped and looked at her confusedly.

"What did you just say?" I asked frowning.

"We're not going back there. Neither Jihyo nor any of us."

"Nayeon-"

"When I said we're not going back there, I said we are not! You guys heard it, Y/N won't come with us. She chose her father. Instead of wasting time to get her, why don't we just hone our skills and be ready for the upcoming attack of the creator." Nayeon said.

I scoff and shook my head.

"I can't believe you. After what she did-"

"And you know what she can do. It's not a matter of what she did but what she will do! Jieun, any of us can die in that place. By creator or who would know? Maybe we die in Y/N's hands. Your friend is not your friend anymore. She's the creator's child. The one who is destined to rule the world with wrong power."

No one even talks or stands up after that. It's like me vs. them. Why can't they just help someone who helps them too? Is it way too hard to do?

"Let's go Jieun, we need to save your friend." Mom said.

"We will let you have one car to go back to the school. It is the safest place, Good luck." I said and walk back to the car while dad and mom also followed.

"Let's go, we still need to save Y/N," Dad said to his men. We left the girls behind as we continued our way to Y/N.

"They don't understand... so you have to, that way you can have clear connections." Mom said.

I just sighed as I think of Y/N. She doesn't deserve what Nayeon has been saying to her.