67. United

Third Person

While everyone is facing their challenges. The three, Nayeon, Y/N and Dahyun are still hiding and waiting for the others to find them.

"Are we really staying here while the others will look for us?" Dahyun asked.

Y/N looked at Nayeon, patiently waiting for her signal.

"Just wait a little longer." Nayeon said.

She stood up and dragged Dahyun away. Y/N was a bit confused, she watches the two having a serious talk but the latter don't see it that way.

She stood up on her sit and walk to them. Not in her right mind, she grabbed Nayeon and pulled her away from Dahyun.

"What the hell?! Do you need anything?!" Nayeon asked irritatingly as she pulled her hand.

Dahyun who's clueless just shrugged.

"We are three in here, why do you need to go far just to talk to her?" Y/N asked trying to keep herself down.

None of them now what is happening, but in real, the effect of potion going further.

Nayeon hissed and ignored what just happening. She look at her watch as if waiting on something.

"It's time! Follow me." Nayeon said.

Nayeon run leaving the two behind.

"Hey, everything's fine?" Dahyun asked as she puts her hand on the latter's shoulder but Y/N shove it irritatingly and followed Nayeon.

Meanwhile on Jeongyeon.

"Help! Someone!" She yelled feeling helpless.

She sat on the ground as she lost her hope. No one will help her. Then suddenly realization strikes her. She's been there for everyone whenever they need help and now, she needs one, but no one is willing to. She can't even help herself.

"Stupid Jeongyeon." She mumbled as she threw the rock that she saw to release her frustration.

"Jeongyeon! Jeongyeon where are you!?"

Jeongyeon snaps as she heard her name. She stood up and her hope gain up.

"H-here! I'm here!" Jeongyeon said who's nearly crying.

She heard footsteps so she continued on yelling.

"I'm right here!"

"Jeongyeon!" Jieun yelled as she saw Jeongyeon down the hole.

"What are you doing there!?"

"Chilling? What do you think!?"

Jieun looks around and saw something could help to get Jeongyeon.

"Can you climb up?!" Jieun yelled.

"I'll try."

Jieun let the rope down, she's holding it with her strength while Jeongyeon climb using it.

"Faster, I can't hold any longer!" Jieun said.

Even if Jeongyeon wants too, she can't she always slips and can't hold on the rope tightly either.

They are expecting it will help but worse thing happened. Jeongyeon fell down, dragging Jieun down to the whole also.

"Ouch! Jieun, get off of me!"

Now they are both stuck in the hole.

"Shit." Jieun cursed.

"Well at least I'm not alone." Jeongyeon mumbled as she dust off herself.