115. Goodbye

Third Person

The girls went home and failed to look what they are looking for. They do expect that they'll be seeing Y/N but they guess it's a wrong move again.

As they got home, everyone reminisce to those memories they had together, hoping it will happen again.

"Do you find her?" Nayeon's dad asked.

Nayeon just smiled and shook her head. Her father definitely knows that Nayeon has been working on to find Y/N. Even the other royalties. It just sad that they can't fo anything about it either.

"It's okay, it's hard to find those person who doesn't want to be find."

"I know dad... it's just that, I still want to fix everything on us. I know how bad I treated her before." Nayeon said.

"Nayeon, there are things... that is better when you don't try to fix. When you just leave it and move on... Maybe that's what Y/N thinks."

"There's more thing that you need to worry about. After you graduate in that special program school, you have to face the responsibilities of being the next handler."

After Nayeon talked to her father, she went to her room and just spammed on her bed. She don't know if she's still ready to handle the Kingdom of her father. But looking back to what she just experienced and learned, maybe she does.

She picks her phone to have a talk to the other royalties and informed about the upcoming coronation. Course everyone is happy, they just have to wait for the day.

~~~~~
Nayeon woke up feeling the day ahead on her. For some, maybe it will just a normal day, but Nayeon's instinct say it's not. Instead of digging on further, she decided to just let it happen by surprise.

She ready for school and ready to leave when her father called her.

"Feeling good?"

"Yeah, should be. Anyway, I'll go now. I have some classes to catch."

"Goodluck then."

Nayeon left her house immediately. Almost the same cycle as usual. As she sat on the backseat, she plugs her earphone and just let the time pass.

She arrives to school same time with Jihyo. They meet at the gate and walk inside together.

"So, are you getting ready for the coronation?" Jihyo asked.

"Of all royalties, you'll be the first one to get up on title. You age so fast." Jihyo teased.

"It's not about age, Jihyo. Anyway, that will happen not so soon so I'm not thinking about it."

"What? I thought you said after graduation? Don't tell me you don't know we are just staying here until next year." Jihyo.

"What? Really?"

"Uhuh, well this place is just for training the people who have unordinary powers, what do you expect." Jihyo said.

"Oh well, I still have long months tho." Nayeon just sighed.

"Yeah."

As soon as they arrive at the classroom, their title as students started also. They spend their time as normal as they can, spend lunch with their circle and also ended the day with the same goodbye, hoping for new tomorrow.

Nayeon went to her car after the dismissal. And like what she always do, she goes to that place for another shot.

It's a perfect time for her to go on that place. Aside for that the place don't get too much people in there, the time affects the visit of the people on that place for some reason. That's just few of Nayeon's observations whenever she comes there.