-42. Run Away

Jieun's PoV

"So what should we do first?" Jihyo asked.

"Okay, first... Y/N don't really trust me now. After we didn't tell that her father is the creator." I said.

"Wait... so it's real? She's telling the truth that she didn't know?"

"Y-yeah, and I don't know too," I said to Jihyo.

I looked at them and saw their confused expression. I sighed and shook my head.

Maybe should start from the start.

"It will be long if I will tell everything but to say, there are more than nine kingdoms. There are small villages that you didn't know and those are the white clan and creator's clan." I said.

"How come we didn't know this? Why does the teacher didn't tell this." Nayeon asked.

"And how come Y/N didn't know that her father is the creator?" Momo added.

I nodded as I tried to think of the easiest way for them to understand it.

"Well... the thing is not with us but to those people who don't know the truth. The truth is, the Creator is not Y/N's father. I mean it's not just Y/N's father. Just so happened that her father was chosen to be the next creator and might as well... Y/N will get the title in the future." I said.

"You mean?"

"There are many creators, they change it whenever the current creator gives it up. Although creator is immortals, as soon as they will pass the title, they will die sooner." I said.

"And Y/N is the next in line, right?" Jihyo asked.

"If her father wants to. As far as I know, it's only been 5 years since the creator's clan living changed. That means it is already 5 years ago since her father became the creator. The creator can be good or bad depending on a person, but believe me. Y/N's father is a good person, he leads us to peace."

"Then why is he doing these? Taking elders? Even royalties are missing!" Nayeon said.

"We don't know anything, ok? Who knows if there are more tribes who are after the royalties or other elders. Besides, we don't know if your parents are really missing or they are just hiding."

"Hey! They won't do that!" Nayeon said making me look at her.

"How sure are you? I mean...everyone seems so afraid. Do you think they still think about the other people?" I said.

"Basically the current creator is Y/N's father, but that doesn't mean that his father is also responsible for what happened before. Is that what you trying to say?" Jihyo said.

I sighed and stood up.

"Well, kinda... I think mom can answer it all." I said.

"Mom?"

"Yeah, our substitute teacher. She is a manipulator like me and yes... she is my mother. She helped when we came out on the black hole after we went to the creator's clan's place." I said.

"Heol, what the hell is up with you guys. You are freaking us out!" Sana said.

Jihyo's PoV

"I never thought that our boring teacher can be this cool," Dahyun whispered as I asked her to come with me, Nayeon and Sana.

"Shh."

We are now in the office of Mrs. Lee after Jieun said that we will talk to her mom for clarifications. It's already dinner and I think some are getting their moments already... well not us.