89.Realization

Nayeon's PoV

"Take care, Y/N. Let's see each other later." I heard Jeongyeon said as she gave Y/N the coat that she also let borrowed last night.

She's really acting weird towards this creator. So concerned... hmm...

"Thank you, I'll give this back to you after." Y/N said and smiled.

Wait- she smiled at Jeo- what the!?

"No worries, sure it's cold up there."

"Giving this back to you is a sign that I am alive. So I'll give it back."

These two, seriously? Am I missing something!?

"Okay, okay. Whatever. Take a good care of Dahyun. Also have a long patient with Nayeon."

"You know I can hear you two, right?" I hissed.

"I will." Y/N said ignoring what I said.

"Guys! Let's go, we found a car to use."

"Did you just...steal that?" Sana asked as she saw Jennie,Irene and Tzuyu inside a random car.

"It's... kinda borrowed? We left a note."Tzuyu said.

"They left a note...great, let's go!" Momo exclaimed as she hops inside the car.

"Take a good care. See you at the place." Irene told us.

As they all went to the car they got, they left. I look at Dahyun who's on the back of the bird already. While Y/N is getting in also.

"Hey, Shin. You sure your pet is safe?" I asked as I look up on her.

"What answer will make you up in here?"

"What?"

"It's safe, come on. We need to go quickly." She said and offered a hand.

Dahyun look at me and Y/N confusedly. Well, Y/N offering a hand on me? That's swe- weird.

"I can get up by myself." I hissed and about to step in when the bird suddenly move upwards.

I could hear Dahyun's snickers while Y/N is just looking at me.

"You sure you can get up in here?"

"Tch, fine. Give me your hand."

"Well that's more I like it." Dahyun whispered.

As I get up, I elbowed her and gave her a death glare that put her in silence.

"Okay Jiby, we need to get there real quick." Y/N whispered to that bird as she gave it a light tap.

The bird screamed which startled me. I haven't even able to catch up when the bird spreads it big wings and soar up high.

"FUCK! Y/N THIS IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED!" I screamed as we fly up faster than I expected.

"Nayeon- l-let go of me!" Y/N yelled back. Then I just realized that I am gripping on her coat tightly.

"Why would you choke someone who's innocent, Nayeon?" I heard Dahyun said. As I looked at her, she's playing her brows up and down with a teasingly smile.

"Shut up!"

"Two times witnessing something kinky, no. I won't."

What th-

"I'm tired of this! I don't want to be here anymore!"

"You sure?"

"Yes! Put me dow-"