-18. Where are They?

Nayeon's PoV

She will definitely go with her plan...

But what is her plan?

"Ugh! I should be sleeping by now!" I groaned and kick my blanket off as I decided to follow Jihyo.

When I walk out of my room, I saw Dahyun and Y/N's door went close. I ignored it and walk out of the dorm.

The problem with my potential is I can't get the whole detail. It's like I see what is 'when' and 'where' but Jihyo sees 'what' 'how' and 'why'. If you get what I mean. Since I am using mathematical approaches, that's all I can tell. Although I can do the same thing as Jihyo it is just intuition and not a hundred percent sure. Probably 99%...

As I went out, cold wind greeted me. I hugged myself and look around and saw Jihyo standing not so far.

"Jihyo! Jihyo what are you doing here?" I asked.

I walk towards her and turned her to face me.

"H-huh?"

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She blinked and look around as if she is checking where she is.

"Yeah."

"So what? You still went here. I told you not to go here, it's already night." I said.

"Huh? You did?"

I frowned and looked at her confusedly. She looks so clueless about what I am saying.

"You went to my room to ask for help. You saw something but you didn't tell me. What is it? Why are you here?"

She didn't answer and just frowned.

"Did I? I just... can't sleep so I went out. It's getting cold, let's go inside." She said and walk in first.

I just followed her and started to read her while she is walking.

She seems so sure about it. The way she answered me is confident too. I can't sense any lie. So she really went out because she can't sleep.

"Goodnight Nayeon, let's see each other tomorrow," Jihyo said and entered her room.

But there's something wrong.

"She's standing on the exact place that I saw in my computations. Nothing happened to her?"

I shut my eyes and just entered my room.

"Why am I minding her? She seems so fine. Nothing to worry about."

~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with a different atmosphere greeting me. I just felt that something is off... very off!

But still, I can't just stay here, I need to attend classes. Good thing I can track the right time to avoid that off thing, whatever it is.

I prepared and did my morning routine. Before I walk out of my room, I checked my watch as I set the right time to go out of my room.

Everything needs to be on time

"And good morning!" I yelled as I opened the door and saw the others just going out of their rooms.

"Wow, good morning," Jeongyeon said.

Right timing!