96. Fuel Up

Third Person

As Y/N left Nayeon, she went back to the group and didn't expect Jeongyeon and Dahyun looking at her.

"What?"

"You okay? You're blushing."

"No I'm not. When we'll start?" Y/N asked obviously trying to divert the topic.

"I really saw her, Nayeon was close kissing her."

"She didn't!" Y/N exclaimed as she heard Dahyun.

"A-are you mad that I told to Jeongyeon or you're mad that she didn't do it?"

"She did what?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Tch- she didn't kiss me, okay? You're friend is acting up. Go fix her." Y/N hissed and left them both.

"Wow, she's damn mad at her." Dahyun mumbled.

Jeongyeon ignored it and decided to look for Nayeon. But just with her luck Nayeon was the one who approached her.

"Nayeon."

"Not now, Jeongyeon. I need to do something-"

"What? If this has something to do with Y/N, you better stop it." Jeongyeon seriously said.

"What?"

"Dahyun saw you both. You're acting up again."

"So? Whatever's Dahyun saw, it's none of your business. Stop talking to me will you? You just cut our ties right?" Nayeon frustratedly said.

"Cut- Nayeon I didn't. What I said that time is that, our status won't help us in our situation right now."

"It's till the same. Now, leave me alone... I need to do something."

"Just stop bothering Y/N. If you can't see her worth as a person then stop pestering her." Jeongyeon warned.

"Stop telling me what to do, Jeong. You know me... I hate when someone tells me what to do. I still see you as a friend so don't lose it."

"Wow."

"I'm serious, now if you don't mind... get out of my way. Pestering that creator is not my hobby." Nayeon hissed and leaves Jeongyeon.

But instead of following what Jeongyeon told her, she decided to look for Y/N so she would know if the effects are on already.

It's 30 minutes before the set time where the special program officers will arrive and now everyone is helping to shut the barrier.

Not so far, she saw Y/N with Dahyun who followed the latter too.

"Opps opps opps! Stay there, don't come close." Chaeyoung stops as she saw Nayeon approaching the two.

"What? Why?"

"Alpha Jeong told me to keep my eyes on you."

Nayeon frowned and her brows are rising for Chaeyoung.

"When she said that? And when she becomes the alpha huh?"

"Just now... She told me she'll help me for my thing if I'll help her. Ah no, Actually she said that last night... wait, I think just a while ago? I'm not really sure, sorry." Chaeyoung said.

Nayeon shook her head and just passed by Chaeyoung but she felt a string just pulling her feet so it won't able to move. When she looks down, she saw a thin string like that is connected on Chaeyoung.

"No- uh. You can't when you can't. Your math skils can't do anything with my tats." Chaeyoung brags.

"You little shit- OUCH!"