-9. Forming Circle

Jihyo's PoV

"Who is it?" Tzuyu asked as she's filling the room with her cold attribute.

We can just use AC but she said it's not cold enough.

"Y/N and Dahyun... just messing around."

"Eh?"

"They are guessing who's in this room, if they guess it right, the winner will treat the loser. Something like that." I explained.

I sighed and shook my head. I never thought they will come up with that idea. I mean, yeah I saw it ahead but I didn't expect that they will really be doing it.

"That Y/N girl, you think... you think, what is her power?"

I sat on my bed and look at her.

"You're curious?"

"No, why would I?" She said and slammed on the bed.

"I saw it," I said.

Her head turned quickly and faced me.

I smirked as I saw her expression.

I'm right, she's curious.

"I saw everyone's power. With this." I said and points to my right eye.

"Wow, good for you." She said.

I chuckled and removed the patch on my left eye as I felt the cold blue fade.

"Oh, I thought your left eye has a problem."

"Well... It's hard to explain but sometimes it does." I said.

~~~~
It's already dinner time as Tzuyu and I decided to go to the dining restaurant on the ground floor. Since they don't serve in each room.

"Oh, they are also here," I said as I saw Nayeon with Jeongyeon and the other part of class A. There are also other classes here since we are only living in one building.

"Seems they already got a set of friends," I uttered.

I saw the Y/N, Dahyun, and Jieun at one table. Jeongyeon and Nayeon with Sana. Chaeyoung, Mina, and Momo.

"Where are the other four?" Tzuyu asked.

"There," I said and points to the other table with the other section.

"Guys, join us!" Sana called up.

Tzuyu and I walked to their table. As we sat on the vacant chairs, Jeongyeon sighed heavily.

"As expected, we got our own circles." She said.

"Heh, I don't mind the others, to be honest. But I am somehow curious about their abilities." Nayeon said.

I looked at the other table where Dahyun, Y/N, and Jieun are.

"Those three... they got a good circle," I said.

"How did you know?" Nayeon asked.

I'm about to speak when she cuts me out.