-34. Illusions

Tzuyu's PoV

I woke up with a white painted ceiling that greeted me. I am laying on a bed as I cannot even move my whole body. It's stiff and I feel so powerless...

"Tzuyu, you are awake," Jihyo said and looked at me.

"What happened?"

"You don't know either?" Jeongyeon asked.

I blinked and try to process all I can remember. But it feels so... incomplete.

"This is weird, I thought it is only us, but even the other students who went out on that black hole can't remember completely. Seems something is missing." Nayeon said.

"I know... that is what I feel too," I said.

"But black hole?" I added.

"Mrs. Lee said she saw us coming out on a black hole."

"Shit, can we stop talking about it? It's driving me crazy! My curiosity can't be control." Dahyun said.

"All I can remember is I saw you were kidnapped from my vision. Then I don't know how we arrived at that place, I cannot even tell where is it!" Jihyo said.

"How did they got you? Can you remember?" Jeongyeon asked.

I looked at the wall and tried to remember.

"I saw my childhood friend..."

"Wait, is this the same person you are looking for at the male's restroom?" Sana asked.

I looked at her and nodded.

Flashback

I am taking a rest right after I took my medicine. I feel so tired because the past few days, I've been staying up to look for someone, my childhood friend.

I am sure I saw him heading into the restroom that time. Starting that day, I started to look at him. I sneak every night and head out by using the back exit of the dorm. At first, I am looking upon him if he is here in this dorm but he's not.

As I suddenly feel bored, I left my bed and started to roam around outside. As expected there are the least students since we have a class. But then I saw groups of students, seeing their uniforms, they are not from the special program. I'm about to just ignore it but then my eye caught someone I've been looking for.

"Kevin."

My feet work orderly and followed them. Then I arrived at the school field without even noticing it.

I'm about to call him out but I saw something that I least expected.

I gasped as I saw they opened a black hole. Then some of their members just arrived with some other students who are in special programs. But they are knocked out.

"Hey!" I yelled without even thinking.

I expected Kevin to recognize me but he didn't. They pull out weapons with them and started to attack me while I saw some of his members entering the black hole.

I don't have a choice but to fight with them. I used my attributes to block their attacks and also for me to be able to attack them, but they are more than I expected I can beat, without even 10 minutes, I was down."

End of Flashback

"That's it... then there is a guy, who blocked our powers for the meantime," I said.

"I really think we forgot something... wait, where are Jieun and Y/N? Probably they can remember any-

"No, we can't," Jieun said who just came up.

"But I think we better be careful now. I have a feeling that it's the creators doing that."

"How?"

"I heard from the principal that only the creator can make up a black hole."

"Impossible, I don't think it's the creator only who can do that. Just like what I said, when we were kidnapped, those people who got us are only the men of the creator. That guy who can remove the power... I think he is the creator."

"Why do you think he was named as a creator if he will take out our powers? The creator made us into this." -Nayeon.

"Unless the game was lifted," Jihyo added.

~~~~~
"Are you sure you want to go back to our room now?" Jihyo asked as I clean up the bed, we are still in the school clinic.

"Yeah, I don't feel staying up for long here," I said.

"Guys, I asked the principal if we can get Tzuyu now. She approved." Sana saw who just come.

It's already night when we came out of school. There are still students outside and staying at the lounge.

I also heard that the school field is a restricted area by now. I told them that that is the last place I remember before they took me.

As we got to our floor, we saw Jieun standing outside Y/N and Dahyun's room.

"Jieun, what are you doing there?" Dahyun asked.

"Hey... uhm, Just waiting for Y/N. Anyway, she's probably sleeping, can you watch her first while you guys together?"

Dahyun looked at us and shrugged.

"Goodnight," Jieun said and entered their room.

"You heard it, Goodnight," Jeongyeon said and went to her room.

After that, we decided to go on our own. Jihyo followed me and walk to our beds.

"If you are planning to sneak again, not now. Everything is so unclear, even the way how we got to that place. We don't know when that black hole will come up again." Jihyo said.

"I know."

"Also... whoever you were looking for, stop it for the meantime."

"What?"

"I mean, if he wants to be found, he will show up to you and talk to you. You said you saw him in the school. Tzuyu you are in the highest class, we are royalties... I'm sure he knows that you are here."

I stopped and nodded. I know what she's trying to say, it's just all for our safety.

"I know... but something I realized when I was in that room... I think I think it's not him."

"What do you mean?"

"He can't remember me when I was calling him. Was that some sort of illusion? Or someone imitates his appearance? I don't know... but I don't think it's him."