92. Betrayal?

Third Person

Earlier

While Dahyun, Y/N and Nayeon are still in there hiding place and completely confused seeing the royalties on the creator's clan's side, the girls are close to the set spot.

"We still have minutes. We can get to the place at the time Nayeon's expecting." Jennie said as she's calculating on her pad.

"What is life without Nayeon, gosh." Momo sighed.

"Hello? Excuse me? I am here." Jennie said sounding offended.

"Yeah but she doesn't need those tab-"

"Momo, shut up." Tzuyu hissed.

"Oh, you there? I didn't notice you."

"Uhuh? I am literally the reason why you are sitting in this car comfortably. Knowing I got this car and I'm even using my power just to keep us cool."

"Guys we are not here to mock each other. Y/N is counting on us." Jihyo said seriously.

"Jihyo is right. Y/N trusted us so we better do the work." Jeongyeon added.

"Geez... you guys are so serious. Who's the leader then? Y/N? Nayeon?" Chaeyoung spoke up.

"I thought it's Jihyo."-Sana.

"It's Irene, duh."-Jennie.

"Guys enough. We are close to the coordinates." Irene said which made them stop.

"I guess you know who's the leader now."-Mina shrugged.

Suddenly, a picture flashed on Jihyo as her eyes activated. Jeongyeon saw the transition so she waited till Jihyo speak up.

"What is it?"

"No." Jihyo uttered out of confusion.

Before she could tell what she saw. Chaeyoung exclaimed which made them look at her.

"The royalties!"

The car stopped then they all look at the group of people fighting ruthlessly.

"What the fuck?"

"We'll handle the royalties. Go stop the others!" Irene snapped which made the run out if the car.

They run to the field only to see Dahyun's clone slowly decreasing. Jihyo eyed on Eunbi and they recognize each other quickly.

"What the hell-"

"We are here to help." Jihyo just said as she unleashed her weapon.

While fighting, she's scanning the place to look for Y/N. She's expecting that she'll see her fighting with her father's clan but she saw the latter arguing with Nayeon.

"What the-"

"Jihyo, watch out!" Jihyo snapped and saw Mina who blocked an upcoming attack for Jihyo.

"What are you doing! We are in the middle of this mess!"

"S-sorry."

"Get on Y/N. Tell her not to hurt our parents. They are under creator's control." Mina said.

Jihyo nods and run where she saw Y/N and Nayeon but she only got to see Nayeon who's trapped by ice.

"Jihyo! Gosh, thank you! Help me get-"

"Where's Y/N?"

"Huh? Can you stop looking for her?! She trapped me here! I need to get on my dad!"

Jihyo frowns but eventually got why Y/N did that.

"Stay there." Jihyo said and left Nayeon.

"WHA- HEY! WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO!? JIHYO COMEBACK HERE!"