-17. Wrong Wrong Wrong

Jihyo's PoV

After the training, I felt I just overused my right eye. I just used it to read the next move of Jeongyeon when we are on the battlefield.

To say we got different approaches in our matches. Jeongyeon used her medical learnings to see my weak parts and attacked me. Gladly I able to dodge it all. But all my attacks are nothing to her, she can heal herself.

"Jihyo, are you ok?" Jeongyeon asked as we are walking back to our dorm.

I smiled and nodded.

"Just my eyes.." I said and removed the patch on my left eye, showing my blue eye. My right eye feels so tired and I can't see clearly. It's a good thing the students are still in their class and they won't see me walking with different eye colors.

"Let me help you." She said and put my eyes closed. I don't know what she's doing but I suddenly felt a relief in my right eye.

"Done."

As I opened it, the sore faded. My blue eye calmed down and went back to its original color so I set my green eye back too.

"Wow, thank you."

"You're welcome." She said and walk ahead on Nayeon.

"She also treats my wounds. Even Sana's." Tzuyu said.

"I bet the others too. Too kind." I mumbled.

~~~~~
It's already 8:00 pm as we decided to go to the dining restaurant. Nothing's new, their eyes are still on us, the students.

"I hope there will become a time that those students will get to use our presence. I mean, yes we are so damn attractive but hello!?" Nayeon hissed.

"Is that still the result of being defeated by Y/N? Did she knock your head so hard?" Tzuyu mocks.

"Tch, maybe dad is right. Math betrayed me. I am hundred percent sure about her attacks but then!" Nayeon hissed.

As I heard the word Y/N, my gaze landed on her as she's still in silence after the match.

I don't know why but I am kinda disappointed to know that her power is super strength. I mean, yeah it's so powerful. But she is someone who looks so advance in Intellectual... not in physical.

After we stayed in the place, we decided to go back to our rooms.

"Night guys!" Sana said as she entered their room.

The other went into their room but Y/N and Jieun are still outside of their room as they are talking about something.

"Jihyo-yah! Close the door!"

I looked at Tzuyu as my eyes rolled unconsciously. I am about to close the door as my right eye opened unconsciously.

I'm not surprised since it happens sometimes too. I covered my blue eyes as it also activates. As it's only the green one is one, I saw flashes that I didn't expect.

"Forget what you saw, It's nothing that you need to know."

"Forget what I saw, It's nothing that I need to know."

The flash faded with my green eye turning back into its original color. I looked outside and saw no one. Jieun and Y/N are not there anymore.

"Hey, What's wrong?" Tzuyu asked who is now in front of me.

"Nothing," I said and walk into the bathroom.

As I closed the door, I look at the mirror and tried to remember what I saw... It's Y/N... and me.

Did she just-

"What the hell was that?" I hissed and wash my face before going back to my bed.

I looked at Tzuyu on the other side of the bed and saw she is sleeping already. I looked at the time and it's almost 10. I cannot sleep with what I saw. It's really confusing and frustrating. The negative in my power is I don't know what time it will happen.

I stormed out of my bed and went out of the room to go on someone that I know will help me.

I'm just about to knock but the door went open before I laid my knuckles on the door.

"What?" She asked looking at me with a stank face.

"Uhm... Hi."

"Of all people, I really didn't expect that it was you who will be cutting off my sleep. What do you need?" Nayeon asked as she let me in.

I closed the door and walk beside her.

"You can predict the future too right?"

"Of course, do you think I won't find out that someone will just come and disturb my beauty sleep? The negative is I don't know who will it be. I just rely on my mathematical ability and intuitions."

A smile grew on my lips as I heard what she said. If she can see the real-time, she can help me.

"But, I won't help you." She said making my smile fade.

"What!?"

"Jihyo, look... It's a no. As I said, I can predict what will happen. Telling you or helping you with what you need is really negative. So no, forget whatever you are trying to do. It's a no-base on my intuition."

"So if you just don't mind, you may leave my room." She said and smiled innocently.

I had no choice but to leave. Instead of going back, I decided to go out of the dorm. There are no rules that students are not allowed to go out so who cares?

As I went out, I noticed that there are no people around the place. Everything is just so... silent.

I wonder what time is it...

But suddenly my eyes caught someone familiar.

"Y/N?" I mumbled.

What more shocking is she went out from some sort of black hole... black dimension?

I want to hide as she is heading in my place but I can't. I was stuck in my place.

"Jihyo?"

"Y-Y/N."

I don't even know why I am stuttering. Her presence at this dark place is so intimidating. Her brows are furrowed as if she's annoyed to see me.

"Forget what you saw, It's nothing that you need to know." She said and glared at me. She tapped my shoulder and then.

Wait, what?
.
.
.
.

"Forget what I saw, It's nothing that I need to know."