-19. Mysterious

Third PoV

As Y/N left the room, she immediately heads to the comfort room and opened an unidentified space. But then she panicked as she senses that someone is coming. She went in into the black hole making her appear in a different place.

"Gosh! What took you so long?!" Jieun exclaimed.

"Are you stupid? I'm in the class!"

"Oops, sorry. I have som-"

"Cut it, I think Nayeon followed me. She's probably waiting on the other side."

"What?"

"Let's go back, do what you need to do after," Y/N instructed.

She looked at her watch as if waiting for the right timing and as she got the right second, she opened the black hole and went in again, making them go back to the place.

The door of the cubicle opened as it was checked by Nayeon.

"Y/N! ... ...What a- Jieun?" Nayeon was cut as she saw Jieun and Y/N in one cubicle. She looked at them from head to foot as she saw the two having no distance from each other.

"Holy gays! What the hell are you doing here!?"

Y/N snapped and pushes Jieun.

"Jieun."

"O-oh yeah." Jieun snapped and walk towards Nayeon. She holds her shoulder and looks at the latter intently.

"What are you do-"

A visible light flashes making Nayeon flinch and closed her eyes. As she opened it, she barely knows what she's doing.

"Jieun? Hey, I thought you are absent." Nayeon said.

"What am I doing here?" Nayeon asked and looked around.

Her eyes went to Y/N and saw blood on her nose.

"Y/n your nose."

"What happened there?" Jieun asked.

"Ah, nothing... just the heat."

"Why I am here?" Nayeon asked confusedly.

"You followed me here because you saw my nose is bleeding. You don't have anything to do with me anyway." Y/N said.

"Eh? Did I?"

"I didn't know you are concerned to Y/N, huh," Jieun said as she moves her eyes up and down.

"Tch, I don't care if she loses even the last drop of her blood. Bye." Nayeon said and left the two.

"Pew! That was closed!" Jieun sighed as she leaned on the counter.

"What happened on your nose anyway?" Jieun asked.

"Ah, I just made this as an excuse to go out. I didn't expect that Nayeon will follow me." Y/N hissed.

"You can just ask Ms. Choi that you need to use a restroom, duh."

"We are in the middle of class, Jieun. I had no choice."

"Yes, I thought you hate math? Did you just compute the time to get back here?"

"Shut up, we almost get caught."

"But we don't."

"Think for your excuse, I won't back you up," Y/N said and leaves.

"Yah, Y/N! I'm just kidding!

Meanwhile in the classroom...

They continued the discussion as Nayeon and Y/N left but after few minutes, Nayeon went back whimpering.

"What happened? Where's Y/N?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Tch, that ungrateful bitch. Why did I even follow her? Only to see her with Jieun? Gosh."

"Nayeon your language." Ms. Choi said.

"Jieun? Jieun is here?" Jihyo asked.

"Y/N, how are you?"

They all looked at the doorway and saw Y/N with Jieun also went in.

"Nothing to worry, Miss. I'm all good." Y/N said and went back to her seat.

Ms. Choi nodded and looked at Jieun who just got in.

"Ms. Lee?"

"H-hi... Miss. Sorry I am late." Jieun said as she smiled nervously.

She glances at Y/N hoping she will help her but nope, not in her mood.

"You're not just late... you are not in your uniform."

Jieun snapped and looked at herself realizing she's not in uniform.

'Hey! Help!' Jieun called to Y/N in her mind.

'Huh? Who are you?'

Jieun smiled forcefully and looked at Y/N but Y/N is not even looking at her.

"Ms. Lee?"

"Yes ma'am, I mean miss... uh I had a minor accident while getting here. Paint all over my uniform as I passed the uhm... the entrance, yeah. And so uhm... I changed my clothes... That's why Y/N saw me in the restroom. Right Y/N?" Jieun said and looked at Y/N.

"Huh?"

Jieun huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Right, Nayeon?" Jieun said.

"Ah yeah, I saw her in the comfort room. That explains." Nayeon said and nods.

Jieun sighed in relief and look at their teacher.

"Ok so let's go back to our lesson. Ms. Lee, I will let you have that today."

"Ah, Miss! Now that Jieun is here, are you still going to report us?" Dahyun asked.

"The four are still not here, if they can make it until lunch, then I won't."

'Hey, got a piece of news for you. Meet me in the library later.' Jieun said to Y/N.

'At lunch?' Y/N asked

'At lunch.'

~~~~
It's a lunch break already. Jieun and Y/N didn't come with the royalties as they have things to talk about. Meanwhile...

"Those four will drag us into humiliation." Nayeon hissed.

"Where are Jieun and Y/N anyway?" Dahyun asked.

"Jieun said she needs to get something in the library. So Y/N come with her too." Chaeyoung said.

"You know, those two... I think there is something between them. I noticed it since first but I didn't talk about it because they are always with us." Nayeon said.

"What do you mean?" Sana asked.

"They knew each other. Jieun is the best friend of Y/N's late older sister." Dahyun said.

"How did you know?"-Momo

"She told me," Dahyun said and shrugged.

"No, but really. They are something. I just can't tell it... maybe Jihyo can." Nayeon said.

All of them looked at Jihyo as if they are wanting her to use her power.

"You cannot let me use my left eye if that is what you want."

"Why not?" Momo whined.

"It's because it's my eye, if you want, go grab yours"

"That's it, whatever. I'll trust my intuition, they are something... they are... weird." Nayeon said.