76. Chase

Jihyo's PoV

It's another peaceful morning when I woke up and saw Tzuyu just finished taking a shower.

"Good morning, any updates with Irene and granny?" Tzuyu asked.

"Jennie said granny sent Irene on a mission. Jennie is the one who's monitoring the movements outside. So far so good, no troubles from the creator's clan." I said.

"Oh. But that's a bit alarming. I mean, their silence is loud. What if they are preparing for something big?" Tzuyu asked.

"I know. That's why we need to prepare too. I know granny and Irene is also taking connections with the other students who able to save themselves at the school explosion." I said.

It just a little while when we panicked because we heard screaming outside the room.

Tzuyu and I immediately went where the voice is coming from and we saw Momo at the kitchen.

"What happened?!" I asked.

"Jihyo, the supplies. It's empty!"

My heart almost drop then i will be finding out that it's because of this stupid 'emergency'.

"Gosh! Momo, you scared us!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"But we already run out of foods. It's an emergency!"

I sighed and shook my head. Just in time Y/N went out on her room. I'm about to talk to her when I saw the bird standing on her shoulder.

"Y/N, i told you to bring that thing back!"

"I am... anyway, what happened?" She asked.

"We need food. I got the things Jennie gave to us. I think we should go and get some supplies now." I said.

She nodded and walked back in her room. Not so long the others came and have no choice but to wait till we get some supplies.

"Are you sure you don't need an add up?" Jieun asked. She actually wants to go even if Y/N keeps telling her that she'll be fine.

"Jieun, I know Y/N's safety is your priority. But she's the creator's child, the next in line. There's no way we can't be home safely." I chuckled.

"Aish, you should have chose me instead."

"Y/N can protect herself more." I said as I tapped her shoulder.

"Where's Y/N-"

"I'm here!" Y/N exclaimed as she went out of her room wearing a sling bag.

"What is that?"

"Uhm... the notebook. I need to bring it." She said.

"Goodluck Y/N. Tell me if you able to gather new skills later after your task." Jeongyeon said.

"Okay guys, we'll head now. Tell Jennie that we'll contact her if something happened." I said.

Y/N and I left the house and walk to the entrance where we entered the first time we arrived there. The barrier went down after a second so we took that chance.

Jennie said that it has to be always close. She only have seconds to take it down and bring it back again, so yeah.

I don't know how long we are staying in this secret base but when we got out, I saw nothing changed in my Kingdom. It's still the same and Im happy that people seems so fine still.

Yes, the secret place that granny, Irene and Jennie built was placed in my Kingdom. I can't still believe that there's this place. They really did great on having it concealed.