-7:Special Program: Class A

Your PoV

"Hey, now that you know my power, can I know yours?" Dahyun asked as we walk back to our classroom.

"Uh, it's not as cool as yours." I just said and shrugged.

As we arrived at the room, we saw Chaeyoung, Mina, and Momo with five other people.

"Guys! We heard that you got into the detention room." Momo said.

"And you are happy about that? How greedy." Nayeon huffed.

"We have new classmates. They will be joining us in this program." Mina said.

I looked at them as they all look at us.

"I'm Lee Jieun, nice to meet you." She said and reached her hand on me with a smile.

My brows flicked and just sighed in my mind.

Seriously?

I looked at her and just reached for my hand.

"I'm Seulgi."

"Eunha."

"Elkie."

"Miyeon."

"Wow, now we have... 9 rebel royalties and 6 that are not." Nayeon interrupted.

"Don't involve us, we are following the rules," Mina said.

"Who knows that this school has rules? They can't even stick on their first set of classes." Tzuyu hissed as she sat on her chair.

My eyes were fixed on Jieun as she's just smiling casually.

This girl is really getting on my nerves.

'Hi Y/N!'

I shut my eyes as I recognize the voice in my head... Jieun.

'I told you not to follow me.' I said trying to connect on her mind.

'I didn't follow you. I followed these new students. Plus, I deserve this program, that's why I am here.' She replied.

I just shook my head and looked at the other new students.

"Y/N, do you know that girl?" Dahyun asked me as she points at Jieun.

"No, why?"

"She looks familiar. Maybe she's from the 7th Kingdom too." Dahyun said.

Well yeah right, I know Jieun. But I never expected she will come here too.

"Students, Students, listen up!"

We turn our heads as Ms. Choi went.

"How's the experience?" She asked and looked at us. Probably she's meaning about the detention.

"Nothing much," Nayeon replied.

"I hope it won't happen again. Here are the rule books if ever you misplaced or threw the books. I'm expecting you to read that. Tomorrow we'll be having an oral quiz about that."

"What a nice school." Tzuyu scoffs.

I just shook my head and get the rule book that Seulgi is giving.

"As what you see, you have new classmates. This will be the final lineup for this section. 15 students for special program class A. You are not also required to go back to your houses as we will provide a dorm for the students."

"Woah," Tzuyu uttered out Of amazement. She suddenly cut it off as Nayeon looked at her with a smirk.

I sighed once again and get my notepad to write something.