102. We're Coming

Jihyo's PoV

We are getting ready for our plan. Since Irene made up her mind, we have to force them to let us out.

"Sana, Tzuyu, are you ready?" I asked.

They both nodded and ready theirselves.

"Dahyun, the trees."

"Done!"

"Guys, ready yourself too.Chaeyoung, we need ears." I said.

As I said that Chaeyoung rolled up her sleeves and make it run to Irene's place to spy.

"All set?"

"Yes!"

"Tzuyu, the temperature." I said.

She nodded and held the door. In just minutes, the whole place where the barrier was up turned into a big Iceland.

"Make it colder!" -Jeongyeon.

"Chaeyoung, what's the result?" I asked.

"They are shocked, Jennie saw the sudden drop of temperature."

"Tzuyu, can you do more?"

"I can make blizzard." She grins.

"Do it! Guys! Help yourselves!"

Tzuyu did it. It is smoking white because of the ice and snow. I can even feel that my sweat is turning to ice either.

"Oh gosh! They knew it's us!" Chaeyoung said.

"Sana, you're turn!"

Sana nodded and burned the cloned trees that Dahyun made. It's enough like a forest that could fill the barrier with large smoke.

"Make sure not to inhale those!" Jeongyeon said.

"Jihyo, they are coming!" Chaeyoung said.

Not too long, Irene, Eunbi, Soyeon and Jennie came. They look so surprised.

"What the hell are you guys doing!?" Jennie yelled.

"We can make fire and blizzard if you won't take down the barrier." Tzuyu said.

"You brat!"

"Jennie, do it." Irene said.

"What!? Irene it's hard to build it up again!"

"You want us die!?"

Jennie hissed and did shut the barrier with the help of Eunbi.

We kept the fire and blizzard up. I can clearly see that Irene won't let us after. But this plan would definitely works. Should be.

"Done! Now take down the fire and this blizzard." Irene said.

I looked at Mina and proceeds to part two of the plan. Mina whistled and big bird landed on us. Mina hopped in with Jeongyeon and Dahyun while Momo started the van we are using.

"Girls hop in!"

"Where are you going!?"

"Here! Just use this to take off the fire! Sorry!" Sana said and throw a fire extinguishers.

"YOU BRATS!"

Third Person

The car that Jihyo's using with Momo, Tzuyu, Sana, and Chaeyoung is following the bird that is carrying Mina, Jeongyeon and Dahyun.

Meanwhile, at the base.

"Those royalties! How could they risk the others life!" Jennie fumes.

"They didn't. These trees, they made sure its out of the people. They even made a clones. They really just want us to pull down the barrier." Irene shook her head.