82. Be One

Third Person

"How can you call it a win-win game when you are the only one who'll get what you want?" Y/N asked.

The place was filled with a heavy atmosphere that suffocates everyone. Literally, all of them stopped and eyes were all on Y/N and Nayeon.

"What are you saying? You want to learn my ability, aren't you." Nayeon said.

The only thing running in her head is the thought that her intuitions are right. On how she'll able to make Y/N agree. On how Y/N wants to learn her potential. It was all neatly calculated in her head. But again, all of those went wrong...

"Nayeon, stop." Jeongyeon said.

Jieun walked in and pulled Y/N away. She's been with her for long, she surely know what will happen next.

"Y/N continue your pract-"

"I can handle myself, Jieun." Y/N said as she shoved Jieun's hand.

Y/N looked at Nayeon. Now, her eyes don't have any irritation nor joy. Just full understanding.

"Okay, if that's what you think. Maybe that's satisfy you now." Y/N said as she took her notes on the floor.

"I'll be practicing alone, have a great day. Jiby, come." Y/N said as she walks away.

As soon as she left, the heavy atmosphere faded. Tho the silence is still there.

"You heard it, back to practice." Jihyo said which snaps them back.

Meanwhile, Nayeon felt that she just said something wrong. Although she can't figure it out, she know she did something wrong. And her pride just say no to it.

"Nayeon, can I talk to you... for a while?" Jihyo said.

Nayeon nodded, since she have nothing to do. They walk out of the practice hall where they could have a private talk.

"Lemme guess, about what happened a while ago?" Nayeon said who's pretty sure with her statement.

Jihyo sighed deeply and shook her head in disbelief.

"How come you can tell an accurate thing but all goes wrong with Y/N?" Jihyo said.

"That's exactly my question." Nayeon hissed in frustration as she leans on the wall.

Jihyo looks at Nayeon, wanting to say something but of course these too can actually feel each other's thought. Nayeon look at Jihyo and speak up.

"I know, it was too much." Nayeon said.

"I just hate it whenever she ruin all my calculations. All those expectations and intuitions that I build up... all those are nothing." Nayeon added.

"I used to hate her too. Well her attitude to be exact. When we are on the village. While running for our lives, she's too calm." Jihyo said.

"Everything seems so easy for her. But who knows, maybe she's struggling too." Jihyo added.

"Shes not vocal about it... but Nayeon, we should consider with her feelings too... I saw something in the future, she's crying dreadfully. As princesses that has a potential to see future, maybe I can help to avoid that happening. But maybe you could help too."

Nayeon was left speechless after that. Her priority is to get her parents back. But now she's sure that Y/N is the only one who could help them.

"Maybe being kind to her will help your intuitions. I mean, if you'll continue to block her off, nothing will happen. A big negative number will get a negative result even if you'll going to add it on a small number of positive one. Consider that you are the negative number. I know you understand it." Jihyo said and chuckles.

Jihyo taps Nayeon's shoulder for comfort as she decided to go back in the practice hall.

Nayeon stayed there to thing of what she did. Maybe Jihyo was right, she has a huge negative impression for Y/N. That makes all her movements irritating for her. Its like her brain has it owns control that Y/N should be hated.

She sighed as she sat, hugging her knees. It was mean, it will be always mean. She never wanted that to happen, even if the potion was with Y/N.

Nayeon runs her hand on her face to release her frustration.

"At the yard." Nayeon mumbled.

Even if she's not sure, she decided to walk there. Her other self says 'what if I am wrong again?' 'Does that mean I'm still blocking her?' Still, she brushed away those thoughts. Padding her feet on the ground with all confidence.

Under the tree, she saw Y/N facing back, she's facing the tree.

Y/N didn't continue her plans on improving her weakness. It's just a no for her and she don't know why. It's so unabsorbed if she'll consider it as a reason.

So Y/N was having a time with her tamed bird. No worries, just calm as usual.

As Nayeon able to get behind Y/N. She coughs to get her attention. Y/N has plan on avoiding it but the bird landed on Nayeon's head.

Same as Nayeon, she's not intimidated with it. Y/N has no choice but to look back. She saw Nayeon standing there with the bird on her head.

"Y/N."

"Jiby, come here." Y/N said, didn't even give a look on Nayeon's eyes.

"Stop it, it sounds not you when you do that." Nayeon said.

"Jiby." Y/N repeated unbothered.

Nayeon rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms.

"Guess she found a new person. Sorry, Y/N. I own it now."

"Didn't I tell you that I want to practice alone?"

"You're not doing it. Hundred percent sure about that." Nayeon said smiling as she's seeing it clearly.

Y/N scoffs as she shook her head.

"So?"

"I can help you." Nayeon said.

"With your win-win game? No thanks."

"No." Nayeon said which made Y/N look at her.

"I mean, I could help you. Just help us to end this. I know you can help us."

Y/N didn't reply immediately. She was looking at Nayeon as if she's questioning the seriousness on her facial and words. A smile grew on her lips as she sighed.

"Fine, let's do it in a good way." Y/N said as she reaches her hand for a deal.

Nayeon looked at it and suddenly remembered the time Y/N was still under the potion. She didn't know why she remembered that. She shook her head to shove her thoughts which Y/N saw.

"There's a problem?" Y/N asked as she tilted her head in confusion.

"No. I just, remembered something." Nayeon said and smiled as she reaches for Y/N's hand.

"How weird that I think this happened before." Y/N mumbled but shrugged it off.

Nayeon laughs nervously as she took back her hand.

"Weird, yeah."