-30. Freezy Sitch

Jihyo's PoV

I woke up as I felt the room temperature wasn't normal at all. I'm hugging myself as I tug in my blanket but it is nonsense!

"Tzuyu could you stop overusing your power! You'll get us cold!" I whined.

As soon as I opened my eyes and laid into her bed, I saw her facing on her side but still lying on her bed.

"Tzuyu!" I yelled and throw the pillow at her but nothing happened.

I went off the bed and as I padded my feet on the floor, I almost slip as ice just covered the whole floor.

"What the fuck!?" I muttered.

I wasn't able to hold back and run to Tzuyu and ready to yell at her early this morning. But then, when I got to her bed, the atmosphere changed opposite of the whole room.

I laid my hand over Tzuyu and pulled it again as I felt her blazing heat.

"What the hell!? Are you sick?!"

She just groaned and I can see the visible irritation on her face.

I immediately went out of my room and knock on Sana's room.

"What the-... Jihyo?" Sana asked as she opened the door.

She stared at me for a minute and her stares went down. Suddenly I remember that I am in my sleeping shirt and even wearing just shorts.

Ugh! That explains why I feel so cold!

"Stop it! I need your help." I said and pulled her out of her room.

We run to my room and as she goes in, she hugged herself in cold.

"Woah~ did you turned down your AC to the lowest temperature that it could!?"

"It's Tzuyu, could you turn back the room to its normal temperature. I'll just need to call Jeongyeon." I said and left her.

As soon as I arrived at Jeongyeon's room, I knock and it was opened by Momo who just woke up.

"Good morning Ji-"

"Where is Jeongyeon? Tzuyu is sick, she needs help."

"She's in the bath-"

"I heard someone is sick, where?"

I darted my eyes on the person who just came out of the bathroom and saw Jeongyeon on her bathing towel.

"Can you just.. uh take on your clothes first. Then go to my room after." I said and walk back.

"I'm done, so what could be Tzuyu's problem that she literally turned your room into ice?" Sana asked.

"She's sick."

"Oh? Well Goodluck on your things, some of them needed to dry up." Sana said and left the room.

As I look around, I noticed that there are completely wet things.

"Ugh, this is ridiculous!"

"Hey, Where is it?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Tzuyu, I woke up and she just turned our room into a giant freezer. Get look upon her." I said.

She walked to Tzuyu and checked her. Based on her expression, Tzuyu seems so fine... she's not even panicking.

"Hmm... this is bad."

Ok, I'm wrong

"How bad?"

"She got a fever."

"That is bad?" I asked confusedly her.

"Well, I cannot do anything with it. I only treat bleeding wounds and scratches. But I have something that can make her feel better." She said and run back to her room.