-53. Death Over Life

Third Person

As the girls are on their way to follow Jieun, Jieun also got the message from Mina that they are coming. So she decided to wait on them with her mother.

"Whoever convinced you guys to come, is such an angel," Jieun said as she hopped in the car as Jeongyeon stopped in front of them.

"Oh... you are here too." She added as she saw Nayeon.

Nayeon just huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Okay girls, I need to get some information. The other group is ahead of us so we need to warn them on what they could encounter." Jieun's mom said.

"What happened at that place? Can you remember anything?" Jieun's mom asked.

"When we woke up... we are in a room... We are cuffed. Then a girl came, with Y/N... no, actually it's not Y/N." Jeongyeon stated.

"What?"-Jihyo

"It's Y/N. We're not sure that it's not Y/N, ok? So it's Y/N." Nayeon said which made all of them look at her.

"What's with Y/N?" Jieun asked.

"She attacked Jeongyeon. Almost killed Sana." Nayeon replied.

"But it's kinda confusing since she helped us to get out of that place. She's also clueless about what we are talking about when we saw her." Mina stated.

"Everyone can do acts, Mina." Nayeon blunted.

"How can you explain the place we saw? When Mina removed the black magic. If that is some kind of illusion then probably the Y/N who attacked us too." Sana said.

"Woah, Nayeon-ah. You're stating 'facts' without assurance? Is that really you or you are just some sort of illusion too?" Momo butted in.

"I mean what Sana said is not impossible... Mom, remember the group who got discarded on our clan?" Jieun asked her mom.

"Which one?"

"The IBM that was lead by Ash."

"Wait- that! That is the name of the girl who took Y/N and also the one who brought Y/N... I mean the fake Y/N." Jeongyeon said.

"What's with them?" Jihyo asked.

"Ash is the daughter of the former creator. Their tribe uses black magic and illusions as to their power. And as far as I can remember... Ash is now living with Y/N's father... and they have children." Mrs. Lee said.

"What!? But Ashley is just in the same age-"

"Illusions," Jieun said as she cuts Momo.

"In my conclusion... Maybe that Ash used an illusion. That means Y/N is not really the one who attacked you." Jihyo said.

Jihyo looked at Nayeon as if she's asking if she is right. But Nayeon is way more furious that she can't even see it by her ability.

"Have you tried talking to Y/N?" Jihyo asked.

"I've been trying to reach out to her. But she's blocking her lines." Jieun said.

"Obviously she doesn't want to be saved. Or maybe, she doesn't need to be saved because she's safe with her father, duh." Nayeon huffed.

"I saw the future... her father will take off her powers and will use it to conquer the world," Jihyo said which made the others to gasped.

"Now shut up, oldie. If you don't want Y/N to be saved, then at least have some sense to save the world." Tzuyu said.