83. Un-Unfriend

Third Person

"That's not how you do that! You should take over this first then double up this!" Nayeon yelled while Y/N is in verge of giving up now.

They've been staying on the same place for hours now. No one is even looking for them. Probably busy with their own trainings. Y/N sighed with the trace of giving up. She's been trying to work on Nayeon's method of solving the problems.

"This is not even related to your power! How can I do this!?" Y/N whined with furrowing brows.

"You need to learn the basic. That's just simple." Nayeon sighed.

"For you, I'm not you, Ms. Im." Y/N huffed which made Nayeon chuckled.

"That's not funny." Y/N muttered as she give a sight on her notes again. Full of scribbles and numbers. As Y/N was about to pad her pen, she realized that the ink tub is empty.

"Where are you going?" Nayeon asked as Y/N stood up and put her note down.

"Hey, I'm just joking. I didn't mean to lau-"

"I need to get a pen. I think Jeongyeon have more of this." Y/N said.

"Oh..."

"Please look after Jiby, thank you!" Y/N shouted as she run inside the house again.

Nayeon shook her head as she stared down on Y/N's handbook. She scoff as she gave the bird a look.

"Your person acts like she doesn't want this. If she's tire of it, she should have told me to continue this tomorrow. But she run inside just to get a damn pen." Nayeon said to the bird as if it understood her.

The bird just stared at her as it tilted its head. Nayeon was startled but can't avoid to giggle.

"Cute, didn't know your person was into you. A creator just named a flying friend huh. Jiby... it's not bad."

Not so long Y/N came with another set of pen on her hand. Nayeon looked at her as she runs towards Nayeon. Just seeing her, Nayeon can tell she's really eager to learn to manage her weakness.

"Why brought too much? You only need one." Nayeon said.

"Jeongyeon gave this, just in case. she's so kind." Y/N said as she sat on the ground again and give a focus on her handbook.

"She said it's nice that you are helping me. She even ask me if I used manipulation like Mina's power." Y/N said still eyes on her handbook.

She started to jot down some notes there as Nayeon just watches her.

"What did you say?" Nayeon asked.

"Hmm? I said I did." Y/N shrugs.

Nayeon just nod. For the first time, something that did by Y/N that she's not opposed to. It's much fine with her if it went out as that. She just have a huge feeling that some members would ask her with the sudden treatment on Y/N.

Well there's no biggie. Nayeon just want to help. Maybe because Jihyo really convinced her. But what happened to Y/N and Nayeon before will be a big tease especially for Dahyun who knows what really happened.

Nayeon shook her head to shrug her thoughts off.

"Okay. That's more believable." Nayeon replied.

Y/N stops as and looked at Nayeon confusedly.

"Why?"

Nayeon sighed and leaned back on her elbows. Her eyes aren't afraid to meet the skies and light rays.