-32. The Creator (1)

Your PoV

"This is crazy! You are crazy! I told you she's totally crazy!"

I shut my eyes and looked back at Nayeon as finally able to get out of the black hole that I opened.

"Could you shut your mouth? Jieun, I told you, getting them in our business is a mess!"

"Business? What business? You two are really weird, just like what we are thinking!" Momo said.

"You too, shut your mouths or I won't think twice and kick you back in that detention hell." I hissed.

"Where are we?" Jihyo asked.

"At the 7th Kingdom. The west village." Jieun said.

"No, this is impossible. Our Kingdom doesn't have west village long years ago. It was closed like... completely closed because some bandits used to stay here."

"Well guess what? Those bandits are no longer here. This is save for the creator's clan. They probably cast some black magic to hide their place."

Just like what we did in our village.

"Luckily we have Nayeon to track it down,"  Jieun said.

"Well thanks to me."

"Let's not waste time, shall we? We are here to save a friend."

"Didn't know you consider Elsa as your friend." I heard Chaeyoung said as I ahead.

"Ok, so to clear out, you can open a black hole and transfer us to another place. That makes you binary." Jeongyeon said.

"That is really the fishy thing for you? Do you know what is weirder? The thing that they know this place."-Nayeon.

"We live in this Kingdom, isn't that enough information?" I asked.

"I live here too, I am literally the princess of this Kingdom, but I didn't know that this place is saved for the creator. That is probably the reason why we don't have much of people..." Dahyun said.

We continued to walk into the woodland until we arrive at the exact coordinates that Nayeon gave.

Not so long we got into the place and hide behind the big trees.

"Stay here, we don't want to get caught, do we."

"Wait, I think I could do something," Chaeyoung said.

We all looked at her and as she rolled up her sleeves and revealed her tattoo weapon. She rests her arm on the tree making her tattoo crawl out of her arm to the tree that she's leaning on. The tattoo crawled down to the trees, up to the ground, and goes to the guards that have been securing the entrance.

"Hell, She's evil," Sana mumbled.

We saw how her tattoo crawled onto the skin of those guards and blocked their breathing ways.

'If I had the tattoo, I can easily copy it for real.'

'Haha! Envy?'

I shook my head and lead as the entrance is free now.

"Let's go."

We carefully went inside and just followed where Nayeon will tell to us.

"Oh shoot, we need to get hurry," Jihyo said.

"Why? We still have 40 minutes. It's better to be careful that we get caught." Dahyun said.

"Tzuyu... I saw that they are facing someone... He removes the power of each, Tzuyu is not alone, there are more students in the room." Jihyo said.

My expression changed upon hearing Jihyo.

'I heard that there is someone that can remove potential in their clan. As they able to remove the potential, they are putting black magic to that person'

"We need to hurry," I uttered.

"Here, this is the exact place," Nayeon said making us stop.

"There are five students including Tzuyu. There are five guards excluding the guy I saw." Jihyo said.

"We are ten, Y/N and I will manage the guy. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Mina, and Jihyo will get the Tzuyu and the other students. Sana, Momo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung will handle the guards." Jieun instructed.

We all nodded and didn't hesitate to enter the room. But as we entered, my eyes landed on the guy that was holding one student.

No

Jihyo's PoV

What the hell is going on, why this feels like something that we should be so surprised with but we are not. I mean, maybe some of us.

I looked at Nayeon and seems that she's not even surprised either.

Why does it feels like we've been expecting this kind of run with Y/N and Jieun... weird.

As we entered the room, our gaze landed on Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu!"

"Guys!"

"Seems we'll be having more people, boss."

I looked at the guy that is holding a student. He just throws him effortlessly and darted his cold eyes into us.

"Finally, you're home... my daughter."

Daughter?! Wait for who?!

"D-dad."

"I didn't expect you to be yourself here. But I'm glad you did. are you suck on staying with the Lee?"

"Y/N, listen. He's not your father anymore."

"You are the creator?" Y/N asked.

We gasped as we heard what Y/N said.

"I-I thought you were just under his sp-"

"Of course, the Lee lied to you. They want to use you to end me. Things are getting out of hand, join my clan... we'll be the most powerful all over the world."

"Shut up! We didn't lie to her. We protected her over you!"

"I'll give you time to think. For now, it's so nice that you know already." The guy said and opened a black hole just like how Y/N did it a while ago.

The guards up settled themselves and started to attack us.

There are more people entered the room causing us to fully occupied. But one thing caught my attention. It's Y/N standing frozen.

"Y/N! Stop thinking about it, we need to get back!" I yelled.

Suddenly Jieun slaps Y/N making her snap.

"You brought us here, now get us back!"

"How dare you tell me what I need to do when you literally lied to me? You said my father is under the creator's spell! You didn't tell me he's the creator!"

"I didn't know ok!?"

I hissed and let the others fight with the guards. Since Dahyun multiplied herself, the number is enough to fight with the guards

I walk over to Jieun and Y/N and slaps them both.

"You better bring us back! You two brought us here! We don't care who the creator is. Tzuyu needs help! She can't use her potential!"