94. Daughter's Love

Jeongyeon's PoV

"Are you sure you don't want to take a rest? Jennie said that Eunbi's backup are coming." I asked on Y/N.

"I'm good."

"Okay. Let me see your wo-"

"I'm fine. I already took over it." Y/N said.

I frowned and checked her. Right, she already heal her wounds.

"Oh...Then why did you come with me?" I laughed.

"Jeongyeon, about Jihyo... do you know anything about her?" Y/N asked that I didn't expect.

As I looked at her she's just looking at Jiby and petting it.

"Uhm... She's the only heir of the 5th Kingdom. But not that we know that she's not a royal-"

"But she lead us like Irene. You can't deny that she has potential."

"Well... yeah?"

"Jeongyeon... I don't think we can win this fight together." She said with sense of sadness.

I laughed and tried to hide the nervousness that I am feeling.

"What are you saying? We'll finish this. That's what Jihyo said... don't tell me you don't trust her." I asked and wait for her answer.

She just smile and put Jiby down the ground.

"Right, of course I trust our leader."

Our leader

"Do you like her?"

Y/N looked at me as I said that. But I can't see any shock or any surprise expression on her. Instead, I was the one who's surprised as I didn't thought I will be asking her.

"No. But I do admire her confidence. It's strong and fits on her leadership. Sometimes she's not showing it, but if she have chance, it's something we don't expect... what you think?"

Is she?

She's serious about that...

"Yeah..."

Nayeon's PoV

I'm right here leaning on a tree and waiting for whatever their plan is. I don't want to talk to them.

If they think that creator will help them then go! Not having me in their plan will mess up everything. I don't care with them. I just have to get my parents and I can only do that if I get to go in their place..

"But how..."

I can't sneak my parents out of that place alone... maybe Sana can help me. But what if she's in Jihyo's side...

My thoughts were cut as I heard sounds from the bushes. I came alert and pulled my dagger as I am ready to attack whoever will come out.

"Who's that!?"

"Nayeon."

I almost let go of my weapon as I saw the person who called me and went out of the bush.

"M-mom?!" I rushed to her as I saw her cover of bruises and can't even stand.

"Mom! Oh my gosh- how did you find me!?" I asked and helped her out of the bushes. Even her lower body is full of wounds.

"What happened to you? Oh my gosh-"

"I able to get out of the creator's place. But I can't find your dad." Mom said.

"Mom... dad is on the creator's side. He is under his spell." I told to her.