-22. Hold Back

Your PoV

We are in the library as Jieun explains to me what happened last night till I got her out from the place.

"How's your mom then?"

"I just talked to them a while ago. They are fine. They didn't end Seulgi's team but they made sure that they won't remember anything." Jieun said.

"What if it's not only Seulgi's team who are here in this school?" I asked.

"We better be safe." Jieun shortly said.

"Anyway, What happened to you after you drop me there?" She asked.

I sighed and looked at her boringly.

"Jihyo saw me."

"What? I thought you comp-"

"As if math is my major. Didn't you saw what happened a while ago? Nayeon almost sees us." I said.

She just laughs and shook her head.

"But you did something to Jihyo? Aren't you?"

"I have no choice, we still need to hide it," I said.

"Let's go back, they are probably looking for us," I said.

~~~~~~~
Third Person

While Jieun and Y/N are in the library, the squad is just taking their peaceful lunch.

"Right... this place and time is the right time of peace. Finally, something on my computation for this day didn't disappoint me." Nayeon said.

"I thought you are hundred percent sure with your intuitions and reasonings? What happen?" Dahyun mocks.

Nayeon dropped her things and looked at Dahyun so done.

"Why don't you mind your potential instead? I didn't know you are in the clan of Haruto."

"Haruto?"

"Nayeon, it's Naruto," Jeongyeon whispered.

"Yeah, whatever. At least I take responsibility for my potential. Not like the other who will let their clones do the job." Nayeon mumbled.

"That is what the potential for, to use and help yourself," Dahyun said.

"Guys enough," Jihyo said.

"You know, I am really hundred percent with my intuitions and readings. But these days, something is happening that is opposing my computations. Ugh, I should study later after class." Nayeon groaned.

They continued the conversation until they were cut their four classmates went to the place and Mina saw them.

"Guys, there they are," Mina said.

Jihyo looked at the spot where Mina pointed and saw the four.

"Miyeon! Seulgi! Eunha! Elkie!" Jihyo yelled making the other students look at them.

"Jihyo!" The others said as they heard the loud voice of the leader.

"What? We are not in the library. As if it's not allowed to yell here." Jihyo hissed.

The four went close to the royalties and just smiled.

"Hi, what is up?"

"The ceiling." Nayeon huffed.

"Why are you late? You need to report yourself to Ms. Cho-"

"We already did." Seulgi interrupts as Jihyo is speaking.