-1:First School Day

Before anything else, wanted to thank this friend for the suggestion of this story. Thank you for trusting me with your kind of idea. Have fun!

Nayeon's PoV

It is a sunny morning and this day is not just an ordinary morning. Today is the first day of school... Where we will train our abilities and intellectuals.

/KNOCK KNOCK/

"Princess Nayeon, we already prepared your clothes for your first day."

"Come in!" I said as I went out of my bed.

I faced the mirror to see my perfect figure.

"So perfect," I uttered.

The maids walked in carrying sets of clothes.

"So fancy."

"Classic."

"Bad girl."

I uttered while checking on what they are carrying.

"Ah, this one! Need to be friendly on the first day of school."  I said. The maid walk closer to me and gave me the clothes. They were about to go out when one stopped and faced me.

"Princess Jeongyeon is waiting downstairs. Do you want me to call her?"

"Yeah sure."

I walked on the balcony and sighted the beautiful scenery.

"Hmm... there's a possibility I will get into the section of the royalties."

"Hey, geek."

I looked back and saw Jeongyeon already laying on my bed.

"Your manners Jeongyeon. Don't you know how to knock? And excuse me, I am not a geek." I said resting my hands on my waist.

"Oh yeah, math geek... Do you have expectations later?"

I smirked and crossed my arms.

"And why would I tell you?"

"You're really greedy for that. I'll go—"

"Hey, I'm just joking. Ok, listen." I said and cleared my throat.

"The morning is sunny day, the class will start later on and it will be hard for us since. A hundred percent is sure that the teachers will ask me to tour my classmates. Aishh, I know it's sunny but... I don't want to go out at the field!"

"Then don't."

I rolled my eyes and checked my watch.

I have 1 hour to prepare. Doing this and that will consume 30 minutes. I think I can go to school in time.

Gosh, my ability sucks.

"You can go, let's see each other at the school," I said to Jeongyeon.

She stood up and nodded.

"See you."

I walked into the shower room and did all the things I needed to do without wasting even a millisecond.

Right after 30 minutes, I finished all the things I needed to do just right in time that I calculated.

I walk downstairs and saw dad on his chair reading some old newspapers.

Why the hell he as always check out that outdated news? Gosh

"Hi, Dad."

"Good morning, you're ready for school?"