99. Gone (1)

Jihyo's PoV

"What's the situation?" I asked to Jennie after Irene and I talked to Soyeon.

"We are launching the barrier. When we set that, we will have time to get ready." Jennie said.

I just nodded and looked at Irene who's still setting the other groups.

We are pretty big now and one leader is not enough. As part of the royalties... well at least. I should stand with them too.

"Jihyo, Jihyo."

"Dahyun, what's the problem?" I asked as she arrived.

"Have you seen Y/N?"

"Y/N? She followed Nayeon."

"Yeah? And that is minutes ago." Dahyun said.

"Maybe she's convincing Nayeon to be with us. You know, that princess is such a brat to make up her own way." I sighed.

"And... why would she do that? Why do you think Y/N would waste her time convincing Nayeon? I don't get it." Dahyun said.

Wait... she has a point.

"Whatever Dahyun, tell to Chaeyoung and Tzuyu to help you find them. They have to stay inside the barri-"

I wasn't able to finish my sentence when a sudden alarm rang out.

"What's that?" I asked to Jennie.

They are also confused judging by their looks. Irene who is talking to Soyeon also stops.

"What's happening?" Irene asked.

"We launched the barrier just like what we planned." Eunbi said.

"But it shouldn't rang like that. There's something wrong." Jennie said.

"Nothing is wrong, Jennie. Someone broke in." Irene said.

"Broke in?"

The bell stops in the middle of our conversation. The other girls came also as they heard it.

"What's happening!? Is there a drill!?" Momo exclaimed.

"This is not a drill! A creator's clan was detected by the barrier! Find them before they gone!" Irene reported.

Suddenly all of us went alarm.  Dahyun made up clones and started to scattered it around the area.

"Jennie, can you track where the signal coming from?" I asked to Jennie.

"Right! Wait."

I walk to her and look at her device. While everyone is searching around, Irene and Soyeon readied the other groups in case there's a upcoming attack.

"There's a weak signal in this area. It's slowly fading."

"What?"

"Maybe the culprit is no longer around. The bell stopped so that means they are gone." Jennie said.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"Here, where we parked our cars a while ago." Jennie said.

Cars.... wait, Nayeon mostly stayed there!

I immediately run to that place. I'm the signal is coming there, then Nayeon is in danger! I hope she's not there!

"Jihyo! We're coming!"

I looked back and saw the other royalties following me. After a long run, we arrived at the place where we parked all the cars.

"It's so quiet in here." Chaeyoung said.