-41. Creator's Child

Third Person

"We can remember it clearly, Y/N... or should we say, the Creator's daughter," Nayeon said looking at Y/N in victory.

As Y/N's expression changed, smiles of victory grew on their lips as they thought they caught the younger but then.

Y/N burst into laughter ignoring the grips of Chaeyoung's tattoo that getting tighter.

She can feel that Chaeyoug's tattoo starting to dig into her skin like a thin wire.

"Creator's daughter? Wait, is this all you guys up to?" Y/N asked enduring the pain that she's getting.

"I can kill you, you know," Chaeyoung said.

"Go on, it will be a privilege to kill the daughter of the creator..." Y/N challenged.

"We have no time for jokes, Y/N. Irene told everything. Their team is all eyes on you." Jihyo said.

"So? What makes that statement real?" Y/N asked.

"A student in class C brought back our memories. Jieun manipulated it and also you when I saw the both of you." Nayeon stated.

On that point, Y/N came serious. She hummed and nodded. Suddenly her wounds and cuts healed as she blew a wildfire making the girls halt back.

"Shit!"

The tattoo crawled back to Chaeyoung making Y/N free. She then multiplied herself which makes the girls surprised even if they already saw it.

"Which one is real!?"-Sana.

"There's one way to find out," Tzuyu said as she blew an ice crystal that aims Y/N's clones but none of them are real.

The others have no choice to fight barehanded, only Sana and Tzuyu are doing the most fighting as they can use their abilities.

While the others are confronting Y/N. Jieun with Jeongyeon and Dahyun arrived at the clinic.

Jeongyeon glances at Dahyun to give her a signal. As Dahyun saw it, she used her power to double up and hold Jieun.

"Wha- hey what is this?!" Jieun asked as she tries to get rid of the grips of Dahyun's clone.

"Got to do something, bye!" Dahyun said and let her clones tie Jieun.

Jeongyeon and Dahyun went back to the dome only for them to see the others on the ground but when they looked for Y/N, they saw her pinned on the wall as the tattoos locked her wrist and ankles.

"Jieun is out of our business, what's up?" Jeongyeon asked.

Jihyo looked at Y/N and asked her again.

"Jieun is not just someone who can speak on your mind, but she can manipulate and delete your memories too," Jihyo said.

"And you... You can copy our powers, as you are also the child of the creator." She added.

Y/N chuckled as she hung her head.

"Congrats, so what now? Gonna kill me like what you did to the others?" Y/N asked making the others in shock.

"We didn't kill anyone! If we did, we just did that to help you!"

"Should I thank you with that?" Y/N scoffs.