62. Busted

Third Person

"We are here, now where is Nayeon and Y/N?" Jieun asked as they arrived on the place. Just like what they expected, the first thing welcomed them is the destroyed place of second kingdom.

It's already afternoon but the silence gives them a midnight vibe.

"There, I traced Nayeon's tracker there." Jennie said as she's holding a device.

They scattered and tried to save everything they could. But the place is completely down, like no one is really living on that place just the demolished and pulverized structures.

"This can't be, how the hell this happened in a day and all people is gone?" Jeongyeon said hopelessly.

"Don't tell me they are inside this wrecked old house?" Momo asked as she point it out.

"We can burn it all, it's the fastest way." Sana suggested.

"You want your friend to get burn too? What a nice idea you have." Jihyo said.

"If that's the case, then we need more hands." Irene said as she gave Dahyun a look.

"Oh! Yeah, of course!"

"Mina,Chaeyoung,Sana,Tzuyu and Jennie, you'll stay here to check if there are upcoming attacks. Jennie, guide them. The others, help Dahyun to get in the house." Irene instructed.

"Y/N needs help. She's injured. Jeongyeon, stay in touch." Jihyo informed as her left eye turn into its color.

Dahyun made her clones while the others guide up.

"Well at least they stick together." Dahyun mumbled with a victory smile drawn to her lips.

"Yeah, is that can be consider as a mission success?" Momo whispered.

"Maybe?"

The rescue finished after several minutes but enough for them to get in safely.

"Y/N?! Nayeon?!" Jieun yelled as they ables to removed all the walls that have been covering the way.

"Nayeon!?"

"Y/N!?"

The others continued to search as they heard moving sounds at the upper corner.

"G-guys?! We are here!"

Jieun snapped as she heard Nayeon's voice. They followed the voice and saw Nayeon waiting for them, while Y/N is unconscious, leaning on the wall.

"Oh gosh!" Jeongyeon uttered and run to Y/N immediately. Jieun did the same as they both check on Y/N.

"S-something happened... her father, he took out Y/N's power for a while. That's why w-we stuck in here and can't use the black hole." Nayeon explains despite of panic.

"She's still up a while ago, I don't know why-"

"Nayeon calm down. We need to get out of here. Others are waiting outside." Jihyo said.

Jeongyeon treated Y/N first making her injured to heal. After that, Jieun carried Y/N on her back and the others followed.

"Guys we found- uh oh." Dahyun was cut as she saw the others fighting with some armed men.

"Guys, turn up!" Irene yelled.

They snapped and started to fight as armed men started to attack them also. Jieun stays still carrying Y/N as Jeongyeon and Jihyo is covering her.