-28.Moves Against Talks

Your PoV

The class ended and we are about to go but there's a sudden announcement as we are now in the corridor.

"Students, please proceed to the hall. We've prepared something for you." The speaker said.

"I hope it's something that we can eat," Momo said.

We walk into the hall as same as the other students. As we got there, we saw different stalls on the sides.

"Good afternoon students. I know that you are all up on going home and have your rest. But, we like to get your time for a minute to gather here and make you choose your own clubs that you'll be joining. Feel free to roam around, each stall has teachers and you can talk to them for information." The speaker once said again.

"I'll be joining the artist club," Chaeyoung said and left us.

I just look at her and noticed that compared to the others, she's freer to mix up with other people.

I mean, maybe just luck that students don't really give attention to her... I wonder why.

"Jihyo, let's get into that club!" Nayeon said and dragged Jihyo out.

"Hey, what are you joining?" Jieun asked.

I looked around and didn't find any interesting stuff instead at the last stall.

"Maybe I'll just go there," I said and walk to the side. To my surprise, Momo also followed me.

"Excuse me?" I stopped and faced her.

"What?"

"Are you following me?"

"What? No, I'm going to this club." She said and walk ahead on the line.

I just sighed and followed her on the lane. We are now at the sports club. As I can tell, this is suits to me, I mean, as everyone knows that my potential suits to it.

"Hi! Please sign here, and also grab this copy. We are going to have a meeting tomorrow. Thank you!"

Right after that, we went back and waited for the others to finish their stuff. The day feels so long but I don't feel tired at all. As the others decided to go back to their rooms, I decided to go to our dome to have a practice.

I turned on the lights and walk-in. It's just all silence. I throw my bag at the corner and prepared the practice equipment that this place has.

"Mind if I join?" I looked at the doorway and saw Momo.

"Anyway, I am not following you, If you're thinking about it again." She said. She closed the door and put her bag beside mine.

As I do some warm-ups, I am silently looking at her. I suddenly remembered what happened last night. Of all the royalties in the fighting scene, she's the first one who stepped out.

"Anyway, you did great on your fight with Nayeon. I didn't expect you to be as strong as that..." She said.

"You should have, you fought me first before I took the match with Nayeon," I said.

"Yeah, but I felt like you didn't even take it seriously. You even watched my move and learned it eventually." She said.

As she said that, she just scoff and shook her head.

"I hate how others think that I am not as strong as them." She mumbled.

"Was it because of my potential? My intelligence? My courage to speak out?" She asked continuously.

"Don't mind me, I'm just... ranting." She said.

She walked in the made obstacles and started to do the practice.

I stopped for a minute and saw how great she is dodging all those running spikes. The place just turned into a parkour place and Momo just started it but she's already halfway done and still doesn't have any scratches on her.

Her flexibility says it all, she got her ways to avoid those arrows and swaying knives and I don't have any idea how she's doing it.

Her movements are just so fine that she can tell where are those weapons coming from.

"Ouch!"

I snapped as she wasn't able to avoid a running bow to her. Causing her to have a cut on her right cheek.

The system went down as Momo walk back holding her bleeding skin.

"That was close," I uttered.

"Yeah, should have finished it bloodless." She said.

"Aren't you going to practice?" She asked.

I nodded and walk into the center to activate the practicing obstacles again.

I am no good with dodging or being flexible but as I watched Momo, I able to know how she's doing it. I mean, not exactly but I know how I will work on my body.

I entered the practice place and set the timer to see how long I will finish this obstacle. For a long, I've been running, jumping, avoiding all the obstacles, and as I arrived at the finish line, I stopped my watch as the system went down.

7 minutes

"That was longer than I did... but you managed to finish without getting a scratch." She said.

I look at her and just shrugged.

"Why did you choose sports club?" I asked as I walk on my bag to get my towel.

"Remember what Ms. Choi said. Some of us deserve to be in the Intellectual program rather than a special program. Intellectual program is not just about using brain but they also have sports and physical practices which suits to me." She said.

"I can't talk like the other can do. In a sports club, I will have the will to express myself in my own way. The only thing I am good at is with this. Probably I'll be joining some sports dance too."

"Really? So that is what for."

"Yeah, in our Kingdom, we rarely have a chance to speak out. That's why I wasn't able to get used to it. Even if I liked to, I can't. I feel like using my potential is the only way for me to speak out. Do you know? Some sort of action speaks louder than a word." She said and chuckled.

"I might be weak when it comes to academics and speaking out... but sports is the only thing I am good with. I feel like I am flying and above the others whenever I use my potential."

"Just luck that I can manipulate my body... make it lighter, or heavier...makes me flexible. If the others hate having their potential, then not me... I would probably thank the creator for having this potential."