98. Gone

Jihyo's PoV

"Now that the people we are waiting for are here, we need to install the barrier again. We have to make it around us at least for half of this day. I'm sure that's enough to tell all the plan and make some changes if ever there are." Eunbi said.

"Barrier?" Soyeon asked.

"Eunbi and Irene specialization. It can make us untouchable by any person who's under the creator." Jihyo explained.

"Hmm... that's more I like it," Soyeon mumbled as she keeps on lurking her eyes around as if there's wrong that should be found out.

"Since we are bigger now, I'll be needing the assistance of Irene," Eunbi said.

"It's fine, I'll send Jennie," Irene said.

"I'll help Jihyo to welcome our newcomers." She added.

Irene then signaled Jennie. After that, they didn't waste time and left to start building the barrier.

"How long it will take?" Soyeon asked.

"Depends on the situation," Chaeyoung said and shrugged.

"Jihyo, Soyeon, Follow me. Let your team rest for a while. They must be tired. Girls, give them their needs." Irene instructed.

Irene started to walk on her tent while the two girls also followed.

"So, you're saying that we'll be facing the creator," Soyeon said.

"Obviously, but we still need to fix things up. We can't just go without any precise plan." I said.

"Why not? We have more than enough numbers if I could say." Soyeon said.

"You're wrong. If you think we are only dueling with the creator, think again. The royalties are under his spell. He also got his right arm which to have a group of illusionist. And the missing person that in each Kingdom... they are probably under him." Irene explain

"What?"

"Their main objective is to end the youth and let the elders stay in this world. So they gathered the elders and put them under spell." I said.

"Woah... that means... that's too much."

"Yeah. But if you're going to look, we can still win it. Majority of us are not just solitary. There are some binary and we have the sundry."

"Sundry? That's impossible, only the creator could be on that stage-"

"and so do Y/N." I cut.

"Y/N? The commoner who got in the royal section?" Soyeon asked.

"Well, She's not commoner. She's the next creator and also the daughter of the current creator. In short, she's a head on us." I said.

"Aside that, we also have the intellectual students. Me and Jennie. There are some on Eunbi's tribe and our own made techs can be use while the fight." Irene said.

"Woah! I didn't expect that you guys are so ready! That's crazy!"

Your PoV

"Don't your appreciate that, huh Nayeon?" I asked.

I was shocked with my own words. It's not how I used to speak. Especially not how I talk to this girl!

What's wrong, I'm sounding... ugh!

"I- I'm sorry. Forgot what I sai-" i wasn't able to finish my sentence when Nayeon grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.

Before I could know, I was leaning on her with my lips attached to hers. My eyes were wide open yet she does opposite.