114. Missing Star

Third Person

Nayeon slammed on the ground as soon as the hole disappeared. She just felt weak by hearing Y/N's voice in her head. Actually, it is the closest and most intimate voice that Y/N initiates to her. And also it is the voice that she realized that she would miss. It sounds like a goodbye.

Suddenly, Jihyo and the others came. As soon as Nayeon left, they planned to also follow her. But just like Nayeon, they are late.

"Nayeon!"

"What's that? That feels?" Mina asked as they came near.

"It's Y/N. She left already." Nayeon said looking at the grass. She grasped on it feeling frustrated why she didn't continue to chase that person.

She's even more confused why she came to that place first compared to everyone.

"A-are you sure? Can't you find another way? Maybe there's more black hole everywhere? I don't know, maybe somewhere?" Dahyun asked.

"Why she didn't even tell us just for the last time? Just a minute?" Jeongyeon said.

"If I just know this will happen, I should have just locked her on her place." Chaeyoung said trying to lift up the mood.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon just look from a far. It's getting dark already. She felt betrayed and hurt at the same time. She's the person who healed everyone but now she has to heal herself.

"She won't comeback, let's go." Irene said.

"I'm not going home, you can go back guys." Jeongyeon said.

"I'm... I'm not going home too." Dahyun said.

Mina, Jihyo and Chaeyoung just looked at each other. Even of they want to stay, there's more important thing than that as a royal.

"We'll inform the others about this." Jihyo said.

Jeongyeon just nod and sat on the grass. When Jihyo and the others are about to go, Jihyo looked at Nayeon.

"I can go home by myself." Nayeon said without looking back at them.

They were left no choice but to go. The only person left in the place is Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Dahyun. They were sitting on the grass and watches the sunset. Although Nayeon sits far from them.

"I can't believe she just left us." Dahyun said.

"She should have told me about this! Last night, I asked her what Irene told her." Dahyun said as she's really sad about it.

"No stars." Jeongyeon mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Look, there's no stars. Just last night... I told her she's just like those stars. And now, they are gone. And so she is."

They came silent and just stayed at that place. After long, Dahyun decided to stay in the car. Leaving Nayeon and Jeongyeon outside.

"I'm surprised that you came here first." Jeongyeon said.

Nayeon didn't reply. She has no words to say actually. Jeongyeon sighed and just stared at the dark sky.

"You know what I am thinking about? That Y/N has to go back again from being lonely. I'm sure she doesn't want this to happen either. And I am sure being with us is her last chance to feel like she's not alone." Jeongyeon said.

"You? What are you thinking?" Jeongyeon asked.

It took time before Nayeon replied.

"Something that I shouldn't be thinking of." Nayeon said.