-12. Manipulators

Third Person

After spending two hours in their first class, the section decided to have their own spaces. Unlike Jieun, the four other students are rarely getting into the royalties which is not even a big deal to them especially to Nayeon.

"Where's Jihyo?" Jeongyeon asked as she noticed that the latter is not on the table.

"She's probably facing the other president of the class right now," Mina replied.

The table is big enough for 11 people yet they are only 10 since Jihyo is not around. The table is filled with a normal atmosphere, not even stating that the table is only for royalties.

They are just having fun until Dahyun suggested a game.

"We are not knocking and guessing again, right?" Y/N said.

"Hell, I am out!" Nayeon said before Dahyun could reply.

"Knocking, nope. Guessing, yes! According to a study, we must use our brain like giving it at least exercise, that way it can be more positive and productive!" Dahyun said.

"Ok, what is it?" Momo asked.

"Seriously? Can't we just be at least normal in this table? I can feel their glances at us. What's their problem? As if they are not like us." Nayeon said.

"Wow, that's new from you. Well technically speaking, we are royalties. No wonder why our four classmates are not here at the same table." Tzuyu answered.

"You know, not having them in this table is not our fault. Look, Y/N and Jieun are not royalties but they are here." Sana said.

"Or maybe just like the others, those four see us as their enemies." Chaeyoung scoffs.

"Ok, I am getting curious by now. What did you do that the other sections are mad at you guys?" Jieun asked.

"Exactly! I don't know too." Nayeon said as she sighed in frustration.

"Making a scene here in the cafeteria on our first day."- Mina

"Getting into male's restroom and knocking them off."- Chaeyoung

"Going to the school field and littering."- Momo

"Okay okay, it's our fault. But hello? That is just one mistake! We are royalties but that doesn't mean we can't commit mistakes." Nayeon said.

"Sadly people are deaf when it comes to that," Mina said and shrugged.

They all sighed as a moment of silence filled the table.

"Hey, What's your power?" Tzuyu asked Chaeyoung.

"Hmm?"

"Since everyone knows some of our power, why don't you just say it too? So far, Jieun, Y/N, Mina, Momo and you are the one who doesn't show your powers." Tzuyu said.

"Mine is cool, I'll go first!" Jieun said.

All eyes went on Jieun. Jieun closed her eyes as she focuses on her ability to communicate through the mind.

'If I focus well, I can go into someone's mind and talk to them.'
Jieun said on her mind as sending it to the girls.

Some are surprised as Jieun talks without even opening her mouth. She sounds so close but not... that is what they felt.

"Daebak," Dahyun said in a low but surprised tone.

"Well... Mine is something really too Physical. I am more flexible than the ordinaries. Sometimes, it seems like I am flying whenever I use my ability. I can manipulate the weight and flexibility of my body." Momo said.