108. Love Grows

Third Person

[One month later]

It's been a month after an historical event. Where the rule of past creator ended. The case of missing elders ended and it started on the way they planned.

8th Kingdom grew bigger because of the help of all people who stayed there while their real home were still under progress. 9th and 7th Kingdom are back in touch with the help of everyone. The first thing they built is houses and agricultural fields to sustain the people needs.

They also built a fast transportation so that they traveling won't be hard for them. In just a month, all Kingdoms are working again. Although not with the same run but the doesn't really matter to them already.

In each kingdom, there is main school that will practice a child's knowledge and power. They also decided to put the special program in just one school and that is mainly on the 5th Kingdom the center.

It's a cold morning, winter time. Students were still need to come to school as part of their learning and life journey.

"Good morning class, I am your teacher for this class. Since you are the highest section, you should know the expectations to you guys." The teacher said.

"I cannot believe there's still unfair treatment. What's the use of sacrificing our lives?" Momo whined.

"Ms. Hirai, I can hear you. As if the responsibility that's on your shoulder is heavy. Being in the first section, you must have an extra time to do a special work."

"Yeah, and that is an community work, how nice?" Tzuyu scoffs.

"Well, what is being royalties? You have to serve your community." The teacher said.

"Right, guys just accept it. Teaching kids on working on their power once a week is not bad." Jihyo said.

"For you!" All said.

"O-okay, chill."

"Aish, I hate that for real. Don't you know how loud they scream? I would take off my ear if I just can!" Chaeyoung said.

"Come on, as if teaching kids is that bad. We've been with them." Mina said and points at Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

"Yah!" The two whined.

"Okay girls, settle down! Whether you like it or not, you must do it. The other school who takes other program do some tasks too." The teacher said.

"Right! I heard the school from our kingdom takes serious of fast medications!" Jeongyeon said.

"Heard about Irene? They enrolled to the first kingdom. They were required to make advance techs that surely will be distributed all around the kingdom if it's been approved." Nayeon said.

"See? Everyone has a role." The teacher said.

"Anyway, one, two, three-" the teacher said as she keeps counting.

"You guys are 10 on the list, where's Y-"

"PRESENT!" Y/N exclaimed as she opened the door pantingly.

"Ms. Shin, you're late." The teacher said.

"As always." Nayeon sighed.