109. Confession

Nayeon's PoV

"I, I just like it."

My mouth is lip open as she said that. Like literally! Like what!? She liked the kiss!? How can she still remember it!?

"I- you-"

"Let's just talk later, Nayeon. I still need to give this to the twins." She said and runaway.

My hand waved unconsciously as if she can see it.

"O-ok, Bye."

I tried to compose myself and started to walk upstairs where the squad it. But every steps, Y/N's word is echoing.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled as my heart acts abnormal.

"Nayeon! Here!" I heard Sana yelled.

"Where did you go?"

"Huh?"

"Where did you go? We thought you followed us when we left the classroom." Mina said.

"I- I was just- down- yeah."

"Huh?" They all utter in unison.

The other students looked at us.

"Girls, is there a problem?" Soyeon asked.

"Nothing, sorry, president!" Dahyun said.

"Gosh, she's still strict after all." Dahyun said.

I just sat down and decided to forget what just happened but then these girls won't stop me.

"What happened to you, Nayeon? Have you seen a ghost?" Momo asked.

I heard Jihyo giggled as which made me glare it her. If anyone knew what's happening, it's her!

She stops and look away as she saw me glaring at her.

"Ugh! Where's Y/N and Jeongyeon? What took them so long?" Dahyun said as she looks at her watch repeatedly as if it will fasten the time.

"She's still with the twins. They are going home now." Chaeyoung said which made me snap.

Hell, how did she know-

My question in my head were cut as I saw a line crawling back on her skin.

Okay, I change what I said. Aside from Jihyo, Chaeyoung knows what definitely happening around!

I froze as she looks at me and flicks her brows upside down.

THIS NOSY BITCH!

"You know, I am happy that those twin are fine. I mean, they aren't affected. They lost their father, and even their mother which is obviously a wicked witch." Sana said.

"True, thanks to Irene and Jennie." Mina said.

"Huh, why?" Dahyun asked.

"I heard from Y/N that Irene and Jennie helps to removes the memories of those two. We wouldn't know if they will because their mother so Y/N did her move immediately." Mina said.

"Wow, Irene and Jennie's techs are no joke."

"Well, yeah."

Why do I have a hunch that those two have something to do why Y/N still remember those moments a month ago. If they can remove someone's memories through their techs, they would find a way to do vice versa!

"We're back!" Jeongyeon said which made us to look at them.

I accidentally had an eye contact with Y/N but immediately look away.