59. Proceed

Jieun's PoV

I am following Jennie as she called me. Even if I don't want to go with her, I have too. Since she insists that it's very important. I was in the middle of conversation with Y/N about that 'crush' She's talking about but it was cut when Jennie came... what a nice way to ruin the mood.

"What is it?" I asked as we arrived on her room. It's not just a typical room, I could say. There are so many test tubes, paraphernalia and techs she's been working on, I think.

What a geek.

She breathe deeply and grasped on my shoulders.

"Y/N is under a potion." She said as she stared at me straightly in my eyes.

"M-mwo?"

She removed her hands and started to walk back and forth.

"What the- hey what are you talking about?" I asked.

"The love potion... I need your help." Jennie said.

"Love- what?"

She shakes her hands and sat on a chair as if she's trying to calm herself.

"Okay, here's what happened." She said and told me everything what happened yesterday. From the potion she got and how Nayeon stole it.

"What the- are you serious?!"

"Well, Actually we are not yet sure if the potion really got into Y/N bu-"

"It was! She told me she can't sleep last night and she's thinking of a person. Then a while ago, if you didn't just walked in between our conversation, she would tell who is that girl." I said.

Oh no, what could be an in love Y/N looks like.

"It could be Nayeon. Since Nayeon was the first person she saw as she drank that potion. You know? Just an ordinary rule." Jennie said.

"Okay... I think there's nothing wrong with it... the effect of potion will fade, right?" I asked.

"So far?" Jennie said as she stops and looked at a rabbit who was locked on a cage.

I looked into it, it is raging since it was locked inside the cage.

"What happened?"

"I tested the love potion... and that is the result. To start, there are two rabbit I've been taking care of. Then uhm... I tried this love potion. It works... but uhm."

"But?"

"Love has many stages... and now, this is the raging stage. I took away the other rabbit because this one is getting worst. Love turns to.... obsession. I was scared that this rabbit almost killed the other one. She I took them separately."

"Y-you mean?"

"If Y/N was under it... there's a chance that she will go to that stage." Jennie said.

"Are you serious?! Why are telling it just now? And why the hell you are telling it to me only?!" I exclaimed.

She run to me and hold my hands as she pleads.

"That's why I need your help. If Irene find this out, she will surely going pursue me to stop this. If Nayeon didn't touch any of these, maybe we have no problem." She said.

I sighed in frustration.

"Who else know that Y/N is under the control of potion?" I asked.