-31.Royalties on the Catch

Your PoV

We are out for the lunch and talking to some stuff. They are right, it's too normal for a program that had unnormal people.

'Hey, do you think the creator is still out of here?' I asked Jieun.

'Mom said that they are no longer here. That was days before we killed Seulgi's team.'

'Really?'

'Yeah, Mom checked it last night, right after the talk with us.'

"Tzuyu, someone will kidnap her."

My brows flicked and went my gaze to Jieun, as I looked at her, she's also looking at me as if we are thinking the same thing.

"At the school field, 5 minutes ahead." I heard Nayeon said.

Jieun nod and gave me a signal. We went out of the crowd as they are heading to the main hall like what the instructions said.

"This is timing, don't you think someone planned this?" Jieun asked.

I pulled her into the comfort room and opened a defined space to get in.

"We have no time, let's go," I said.

I opened a portal to the field but we are late. I saw another portal that went out means someone just opened another portal that leads to somewhere.

Third Person

As the girls run out of the school, they were stopped as two-person blocked them out.

"Excuse me? As far as I know, the main hall is not here." The Vice President of the school said.

"Stop being bratty you little Chan, we need to do something important," Jihyo said.

"Isn't he the one who insulted Jihyo before, when they are in school president's election?" Chaeyoung whispered to Dahyun.

"Girls, please go to the main hall. It's an order." The President said.

"Soyeon, I know that it's an order but we need to get there in time," Nayeon said.

"Oh gosh, I'm sick with this," Mina mumbled and shove us.

"Get out of our way."

In just those words, Soyeon and Chan seem to get out of themselves and unblocked the way.

"Nice one lady." Chaeyoung giggled.

We didn't waste time and head out of the school and proceeds to the field.

"Anyone noticed Y/N and Jieun?" Dahyun asked.

"There they are," Sana said and points on the field.

They already got in here?

"Y/N! Jieun!"

"Where is Tzuyu?" Sana asked.

"Are you sure your computations are right? Didn't forget any plus one or decimals?"-Dahyun

"I never got it wrong, it's the coordinates," Nayeon said.

"Uhuh, how about the time you fought with Y/N?"-Momo.

"Guys stop, let's calm ourselves. Are we sure that it'll happen here and today?"-Jeongyeon.

"Yeah!" Nayeon yelled.

"Yeah, right... Nayeon got it right. Tzuyu's frozen blast is here." Y/N said as she saw ice footprints.

"Hey! Class A!"

They looked at where the voice coming from and saw the president and vice of the school.

"Sorry, the power didn't last," Mina said.