Arizona: What is this? It's so beautiful.
Y/n: So you like the ring?
Arizona: I do, but why are you giving me this?
Y/n: It's a promise ring. May this ring be a solid promise that my love for you is real and pure. Knowing you has changed my life forever, may this ring symbolize that our love story has only just begun. I see in you not only the love of my life but the friendship with whom I want to share the greatest adventures.
Arizona: I don't know what to say.
Y/n: Lets putt it on. I promise you to always love you and to say that before falling to sleep and tell you I love you when I wake up. I promise you to always talk to you when things get rough. Whenever you have any problem, I will always be there for you and would never leave you alone. No matter what, I will always care and keep you happy, that is my goal. 
Arizona: Can I make you a promise aswel?
Y/n: Of course sweetheart.
Arizona: I will always be honest and loyal to you. Will never lie to you or try to hide anything from you. I will always treat you like an angel and never ever break your heart. I don't have something to give to you other than this right now.

She cupped your face in her hands and kissed you with all the love she had. You only pulled away when you both needed air.

Arizona: I promise you to be a good man in a storm. I love you with everything I have and I will protect you, because you are the one I love.
Y/n: I made you a little song.
Arizona: I didn't knew you could do that. You amaze me every day again and again.

You got your acoustic guitar and started to play the song.

(Song; half a heart ~ One Direction)
Only half a blue sky
Kind of there but not quite
I'm walking round with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you

Arizona: I always thought that the guitar was decoration. This was so sweet and I love the ring. I feel terrible for not having something for you.
Y/n: It's your birthday, you don't have to give me anything.
Arizona: There is something I can give you.
Y/n: What would that be?
Arizona: I just want you so bad. Let me thank you for today in the best way possible.
Y/n: I would never say no to you and your beautiful body.
Arizona: I will show you how grateful I am for  you being my girlfriend.

She gave you a sweet and short peck on the lips before roaming all over your body with her hands.

Y/n pov
Sparks fly through my body, and I feel my nipples hardening. She pulls off my shirt, letting it fall on the ground next to the bed. My shorts are next I let them slide off my hips and thighs before Arizona pulls them off. She slowly pulls off her own pajamas and kisses me passionately.

I let my hand, trailing with the very tips of my fingers through her collarbone, to her shoulder, and down her arm. Her nipples harden and I look her in the eyes. Arizona's hand finds my face, and her fingers trace my jaw before making their way down my throat to my chest. When she trails the path down the track between my breasts, I shiver.

Arizona: Close your eyes.

Her hand moved lower, and my heart drums in my chest like crazy as she trails the circle around my navel. I don't breathe. I can't breathe. Then I feel the heat of her body close to mine. Her breath is on my lips, and before I know it, she kisses me. Soft and sweet.

Fire surges through my body, and I take her face into my hands, letting her tongue part my lips and deepen the kiss. She tastes like strawberry, and I can't get enough of her soft tongue in my mouth. I want it everywhere. Her hands wrap around my waist, pulling me in closer to her, and I don't think about anything for a moment. Slowly her hands dips lower and squeezes my ass.