On the other hand I wanted to get to know her better, she is so special and I'm so in love with her. I wanted to discover her entirely, mind and body, but her character was what I needed to see first and am I ready for more? And for that, I needed time, but there was this amazing feeling right now, just looking at her.

Arizona walked towards me and smiled even more than before. She leaned over to kiss me, her lips landing softly but firmly on my cheek while her arm went around my waist. It was too short, and still my heart jumped in my chest and between my legs.

Arizona: Thank you for all of this. I'm so excited for the coming days.
Y/n: Lets cuddle in bed and watch a movie.

The movie was about to start, so we rushed in after getting some popcorn and drinks. I was holding the popcorn, so she kept leaning towards me to get some. Eventually, we stayed still, arms touching.

The movie was good enough to keep me engaged, but I couldn't stop feeling electricity shooting down my body every time her naked upper arm rubbed against mine. When the popcorn was finished, I left the bowl on the floor and put my arm on the pillow next to me, without realising her arm was on the pillow too.

My hand touched hers, but I didn't move it. Neither did Arizona. I spend a great deal of the ending of the movie trying not to miss it, but it was difficult. My desire for her was increasing at vertiginous speed. I smiled, and she smiled back, and my heart was melting inside, along with everything else. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth when suddenly Arizona was standing behind me, and I could feel her entire body on mine.

I pressed back softly and in response, her arms came around my waist. I covered her arms with my own, my hands on hers. She pressed more against me, and put her face next to mine. I started to shake. Arizona pressed me even harder towards her and I gasped with no sound. I caught her hand and we started walking slowly, not looking at each other, not saying a word towards the bed.

My whole body was smiling and shaking. I fell into an embrace before I could realise what was going on. I turned around and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. My lips were on her bare shoulders and her hands were roaming all over my back and neck. Her chest was rising as rapidly as mine was. I pulled her closer towards me, and as I did, her leg got in between mine, pressing against my mound. I gasped, and she squeezed me tighter, putting pressure on her leg while moving her hands to my waist and pulling my hips towards her.

She looked up straight into my eyes and I froze, paralysed with excitement, with desire. Arizona leaned forward, slowly covering the short distance that separated us. Her lips touched mine so softly I wasn't sure she had actually kissed me. She moved back, just enough to look into my eyes with a timid and questioning look. My reply was a silent, long kiss. I met her parted lips and locked them with mine, sealed with a raging emotion. I felt the wet tip of her tongue on my upper lip and rushed forward to meet her. She took my face in her hands, smiled and kissed me again.

This time, the kiss was deep and passionate, with a strong sense of urgency. I took her tongue in my mouth and sucked it with my lips as if it were a juicy fruit, feeling her body loosen up and giving herself totally to me. My hands took advantage and flew all over her body, landing on her beautiful butt. As I squeezed, I heard Arizona moaning into my mouth. I carried on playing with it, caressing, squeezing while I moved my leg in between hers.

Her moans became louder, and I felt the heat from her sex even through our two pairs of pants. She started rubbing her mound against my leg while her hands flew to the side of my breasts. Her thumbs found my stiff nipples over the fabric of my bra and shirts and began rubbing, circling, pressing and softly twisting them.

I was already shaking as if touched by a live wire, but when I left, her leg press against my own clit, my legs started shaking violently. I knew I was melting rapidly between my legs and that it wouldn't take long for an orgasm to erupt. I lifted her shirt and bra without breaking hip contact, and she lifted mine. The sight of her wonderful naked breasts was too much to bear. My legs buckled and we started wobbling along to the bed.