"I can manipulate it too and make it tighter. I'm sure it will leave marks on your skin." Chaeyoung said as she manipulates her tattoo.

Nayeon's whimper came louder that others on the place are looking at her.

"Let me go!"

"Y/N help me!" Nayeon desperately yelled.

Chaeyoung laughs as she finds ridiculous that Nayeon is asking help for a person who she hates.

"You're out of your mind, Naye-" Before Chaeyoung could finish her sentence, a blazing fire took over her sleeve.

She immediately removed it that made her focus out on Nayeon. It was completely unexpected when she saw that the fire came from Y/N and not Nayeon.

Everyone, Dahyun, the people on the place saw that one person took responsible and called for the leaders.

"Are you crazy!? What the hell, Y/N!?" Chaeyoung growled and stood out from the ground and about to attack Y/N when Dahyun stop them with her clones.

"What the hell is happening?" Dahyun asked confusedly.

The leaders came too and saw Chaeyoung's sleeve burned. Jeongyeon run to her and saw light of her skin on her shoulder part was burnt.

"What the fuck?"

"Sorry, it slipped. It was supposed to that fly beside you." Y/N shrugged.

"Fly- are you crazy!? You almost killed me! Do you want your bird to die?"

"What's going on?" Irene asked.

"You guys clearly messing around. Stop that acts. No one will trust us if you'll act that way. Our goal is to them join to our movement." Irene said.

"It's good that you can discipline your kids, Irene. I hope they won't mess this up." Eunbi said and walked to the waiting spot.

It's just Irene, Jennie, Y/N and the royalties now. A moment of silence as Jeongyeon treats Chaeyoung.

"What's up again huh?" Jennie asked and looked at Nayeon.

"Why are you looking at me? I'm just strolling around. And this tattoo girl just locked me up."

"You're not just strolling around. You were about to approach Y/N. Jeongyeon told me to keep you away from her but then Y/N, played for her fire." Chaeyoung explained and smiled sarcastically.

"You guys are acting up like a child." Jihyo sighed.

"Totally." -Mina.

"Royalties... You do want to get back on what we used to be before right?" Irene asked.

"Yes!"

"Then stop your childish acts. Also, you can't just stroll wherever you want. Starting from now no one will walk alone. Jihyo, stay with Y/N, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Mina. Jeongyeon, Mind Sana, Momo and Nayeon."

"Let's go, we need to welcome our new members." Irene said.

As the other started to follow her, Nayeon secretly made her way to Y/N.

"Hey, Thanks for saving me." Nayeon said with her eyes observing Y/N's reaction.

"Y-you're welcome." Y/N just said and left.

It took seconds before Nayeon synced on it.

"Just like that? I guess the effect is different right now."

~~~~~~~
Jihyo's PoV

"Everything's ready?" Irene asked as the barrier is already down. We just have to wait for the time that Nayeon said.

Speaking of Nayeon...

"Where's Nayeon?" I asked. To be honest she's the only one who's not here. I mean to all people who are expected to be here... Irene, Jennie and Eunbi are here.

"You know, Nayeon knows what should be done. Yet where is she? Remember her plan was to ambush the last attack but she messed that up. And now, she was the one who stopped us and told that we better wait for the other troupe." Jennie said.

"I get what you are trying to say. She can't stick with her own plan. She just made a plan but can't even perform it." Eunbi said.

"You better talk to her. She's not being a great example. For a royalty, you are better than her." Irene said.

"I'm sorry. Don't worry, I-I'll talk to her." I said and roamed my eyes.

Not so long the others came. I could say that we are complete now. Starts from the royalties, Eunbi's group and Irene and Jennie.

Then, I saw Nayeon on my peripheral view. In my surprise, she walk beside Y/N rather than staying with Jeongyeon's side. I mean, that's why Irene grouped us, right?

Seems Jeongyeon didn't noticed it too. When I looked back at Nayeon, she's not bothering Y/N.

I guess she got tired already.

I just sighed and brushed off my thoughts. As I did that, my eyes turned green. Both green... No one knows but the past days we've been using it, I able to manipulate what intuition I'll be using. Granny is right, I just need to practice it often.

Now I can stop worrying whenever my blue eye shows up as I use my green one.

Mina knew about it already since we practice together. That build our conclusion that if we get used of our powers, we can take to other sense of it. Just like Mina, she able to communicate through mind. It started when Jieun made her do that.

"Hold your fire.They are here." I uttered as I saw it from my eyes.

Then footsteps can be heard now from our place even brush of leaves. Not so far, I saw our school President and her team.

"Soyeon, it's been a while."