« Jay »

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

"What do you mean 'he's just a subject in your new portrait'? Does he even know I'm your boyfriend before he asks you to make him your model in the first place?" Jay sneers, slightly slamming his fists on the table, causing the librarian to call out his noisy behavior.

Y/N timidly shakes her head and places her hand on her temple. "Jay, he's Jake Shim, my classmate, nothing more. He'll be buying my work and..."

"And you didn't even refuse." Jay gives his girlfriend a cold stare enough to bring her shaking in her shoes for a moment.

"Why are you even mad? Don't tell me you're jealous of him." Y/N manages to answer. Reading the way his eyes gazed at hers, she already knew the answer.

Jay looks away, tapping his fingers on the flat surface. He bites his lower lip, not having any knowledge that Y/N loves it just everytime. One weird thing that she adores about him is that he looks even cuter when he's mad. She might want to see his face get even redder, she still wouldn't dare to unleash the anger that's left inside her boy.

After the intoxicating silence, Jay stood, ready to leave when Y/N held his wrist and rose from her seat as well.

"Jay, please don't be mad already." Y/N says endearingly. But as much as she tries to convince Jay, what good can she do to a boy whose blood trembles out of jealousy?

"Yeah? As if it'll make him stop hitting on you. I can choke him with a can of paint if that's what he wants, though." He scoffs, holding his laughter, trying to shake Y/N's hand off his.

"Jay!" Y/N raises her voice, thinking whether or not she's still talking to the same person.

"What? Don't you like it? He sure will like it—"

Wham!

And all of a sudden, Y/N's soft minute hands landed right on his cheek in a forceful impact, causing everyone in the library to turn their heads on them. She shivers, not having the courage to look at the boy she laid a hand on for the first time. And with all of that, she hurried to the door and left everyone speechless.

And that was the first fight.

Walking through the hallway, she could see some among all the people strolling around the place looking sharply at her. Y/N didn't know exactly what she's done, but their stares were intimidating her. She wanted to see herself right at that moment and find out what was wrong, but the least she could do was just walk faster towards her classroom.

Suddenly, someone from behind covered Y/N's skirt with a coat. Turning her head, it was no other than Jay, her boyfriend, the one whom she slapped the other day.

"What are you doing? We're still on a fight!" Y/N whisper shouts, earning a hiss from the boy.

"There's blood behind your skirt if you're unaware, my lady." Jay mockingly replies, leading her to the girl's restroom. Y/N could only groan along the way as she forgets she's on her red week.

"Wait, my pads!" Y/N desperately looks for her necessity inside her bag. But before she could even find one, Jay already has a pad in hand, earning a disbelieving gaze from the girl.

"You even know the same exact pad I use." She says. "Thank you." It took her a while to finally muster the courage to thank him after all the fighting.

"Good. I'll wait outside the door." Jay nods, heading outside of the restroom.

He waited for minutes only to be met by his girlfriend with a big tight hug.

"I'm really really really really sorry about yesterday, Jay." Y/N mutters, squeezing  body closer.

"I'm so sorry if I made you upset, too." Jay replies sincerely.

"Don't be jealous now. You have me for as long as you want, silly." Y/N says, slowly pulling away from the hug.

"You still have me. And hey! Don't you know that Jakey has a girlfriend, too?"

He blushes.