« Jungwon »

➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆

➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆

Jungwon could see the whole thing and he couldn't just stand there and watch his bestfriend lose her dignity trying to pursue the one she likes.

"I made this just for you, please accept my appreciation." Y/N bowed and handed a box of tarts to the guy she was into. He responded with a lacking-of-interest- expression. And without any warning, he hurled the box in the air, causing all the contents inside it to scatter on the ground.

It was a shameful scenario where everyone was watching, and some could only laugh as Y/N ends up getting defeated.

"I'm sorry." The guy apologized but he sounded so unapologetic. For what did this blind girl see in this guy to make her fall in love like that?

He slightly moved his head downwards so as to face Y/N and gave her a smirk. "But you're just not my type. I was just trying to play games with you." There, he slowly stroked her hair and laughed along with the crowd.

"You don't deserve me, Y/N. Remember that."

Y/N was still on the same spot and she couldn't move nor say a word. She wanted to hide her tears but she already began shedding them.

Jungwon treaded towards
the commotion and grabbed Y/N by the hand, making sure his glare at the boy was spiteful enough to make him be sorry for everything he did.

"Y/N sure doesn't deserve a dumbass like you." Jungwon said which made everyone shocked and the noise got even louder as the tension was seen on the bad guy's face.

"Who are you? Trying to win her, huh?" He said and took a step forward, pushing Jungwon. But not even a slight push can stop Y/N's bestfriend, and so the guy was served with just a right single strong blow with Jungwon's fists.

"Does that make you a man?" He asked which made the guy even more vengeful.

He rose and tried to hit Jungwon, but failed for the second time. He must have forgotten that the boy he was trying to mess with did Taekwondo for years and could kick him hard in the face if he wanted to.

The guy still laid helpless on the ground as the fight was finally over when the teachers came. Everyone immediately fled the hall, leaving Y/N with Jungwon and the poor bully.

"Next time, I'm gonna make sure you will never be able to walk again."

"Enough, Jungwon." Y/N forcibly pressed his wrists as the teachers confronted them and sent them to the counseling office.

Y/N followed after Jungwon as soon as the conversation was over and everything was settled with the three of them having to undergo detention.

"Jungwon, please talk to me." Y/N said in which the boy did pay no attention to.

"Why did you do that?" She asked, aching for a word from him.

"Yang Jungwon!" Y/N exclaimed and that's when the boy stopped to face her.

"I've been warning you about that dumb boy you like and seems like you didn't even listen to just a single word I said!"

"I'm sorry. You didn't have to do that for me, though." Y/N answered regretfully as she realized she was the reason why her bestfriend got into a fight.

"I don't have to?" Jungwon asked dubiously, slightly raising his voice.

"I'm sorry. I just dont want you to get involved. But here you are."

"You have to stop being such a pushover, Y/N. I'm not gonna be there to protect you all the time." There, he replied, gently pressing her shoulder.

"I won't." Y/N replied, giving him a reassuring smile.

"You should've chosen me instead."

"What?" She asked as soon as she heard Jungwon mutter something. He just shrugged it off, pretending not to get her.

She glared and said, "Just kidding, I heard it."

There, his eyes suddenly widened in shock and he tried to hide his flushing cheeks.

"You didn't."

"I did."

"Then why would you ask?"

"Because I want you to say it loudly, Yang Jungwon." Y/N replied.