« ENHYPEN »

ENHYPEN and songs that will play when you cross paths for the first time

Heeseung

- Angel Baby by Troye Sivan

-imagine manifesting a guy of your dreams one night and you happened to run into him the next day.

-bumping into each other at the cafe and spilling your hot coffee on your white shirt is almost every story's cliché. But for you, it felt extraordinary, even right at the moment his tea-colored eyes landed on you.

- "I'm really sorry." He keeps saying and bowing in embarrassment as he hands you his coat. "I'm sorry for the mess. But can you put this on instead? I think I just ruined your shirt."

-you sheepishly let out a soft smile as you try to assure him he isn't getting into your nerves.

- "All the sick and twisted nights that I've been waiting for ya,
They were worth it all along."

Jay

- Paris in the Rain by Lauv

- imagine standing at the sidewalk, waiting for the highways to be less busy so you could cross, not to mention the rain pouring nonstop and you could only watch as people with their couples share the same umbrellas, leaving you with just a briefcase to give you enough shade

-and someone-out of the blue- popped out of nowhere and walked along with you, covering you with his umbrella while you watch his stern, innocent face heat up

-"I look at you now and I want this forever
I might not deserve it but there's nothing better"

-"Thank you." You utter shyly as he replies with a small smile. "You seem to be alone. So I thought you might need a company."

Jake

-Enchanted by Taylor Swift

- The idea of going to a gig never amazed you. But as your bestfriend convinced you to go with her in exchange of her doing your homeworks for a day, you came to think. "Sure! Why not? Everything to make my grades a lot better, I guess."

-As you entered the place, you were immediately welcomed by a lot of crowds and a small band of three. And upon landing your eyes on the vocalist named Jake, your heart immediately went on the blink.

-"Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"
'Cross the room your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me." He sang out, his eyes still glued on you for the entire song.

Sunghoon

-Dancing in the Kitchen by LANY

-Imagine you're at a party at your friend's and the only thing you could do was stand at the corner, take a sip of the beer you're drinking, and watch everyone slowly getting wasted

-because introverts like you are the ones who never talk a lot and just want to mind their own business.

-but then, looking at the side, you saw a guy leaning on the wall, and he happened to make an eye contact with you.

-"We could have nothing at all
And it'd still feel like nothing's missing"

- You let out a bashful smile and slightly raised your glass as a greeting, earning the same from the boy.

Sunoo

- Wonder by Shawn Mendes

-would be the type that you'll meet somewhere wholesome and silent.

-scanning the titles at every shelves, you seemed paradoxical on whether to buy a novel or a comic book instead.

- you've been strolling around the bookstore for quite a long while, until you finally settled with a book that caught your attention.

-however, your and Sunoo's hands both landed on the same book at the same time, causing you to look at each other.

-"Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like to take it?" Sunoo asked, giving you a big bright smile, with his eyes slightly closed.

- "I wonder, wouldn't it be nice
To live inside a world that isn't black and white?"

Jungwon

- Make You Mine by Public

- What an astounding feeling it is to feel your heart hammering in tension as you simply stand on your terrace, watching a golden boy perfecting his melody on a grand piano, realizing how stellar the person who just moved into the neighborhood is.

-imagine finding yourself  smiling on the spot. You couldn't deny each grin even if you wanted to

-you swore that he was just looking through the keys until he finally looked behind and caught you staring at him from afar.

- "Well, I have called you darlin' and I'll say it again"

- you immediately went back inside your room as your cheeks went crimson out of humiliation.

Ni-Ki

-"Come inside of my heart if you're looking for answers"

-Come Inside of My Heart by IV of Spades

-imagine walking peacefully towards your classroom and someone  from behind gingerly tapped your shoulder

-imagine quickly getting captivated by his eyes. "A new boy." You say in your mind as you figure out you are too invested in staring at him for a long time.

-"I'm sorry, but do you know  which way to get to this class?" He asks, handing you a paper with the same name as your classroom.

-"Oh, so you're the newcomer in our class. You can follow me, I'm heading there now." You utter shyly as you try not to make eye contact with your classmate once again.

-"Can I ask another question, Miss?" He asks, causing you to slightly turn your back to face him. "Yes?"

-"Do you know which way to get to your heart?"

➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆

Hai! Another short update for y'all!

These are some of the songs I listen to when I'm feeling like the main character in a romantic movie (which rarely happens lol) and as a matter of fact, I'm cringing my way out of this chapter  WGDHBRJHBHRTSKJGH been rereading this for a while now and nothing's getting better lol 

Anyhow, I wrote a Ni-Ki fanfic and I'm planning to publish it sooner. The title is, "Under My Bed" and I rlly hope you'll soon support it as much as you support this imagines book. Also, I would like to thank you for the votes and reads and ofc for adding this book to your reading lists! Lovelots and always keep safe! <333