« Sunghoon »

Yo! It's 2 in the morning and look who's still awake!

➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆

"I know I'm just a stranger, but you seem so bothered. So, here."

His hands with a neat checkered handkerchief reached for the empty hand of a girl with a failed love.

Y/N barely knew the bus stop boy existed until that one afternoon. How she wished her crying would stop. But everytime she remembers the words her lover had said that day made her want to cry a river and drown.

She could only nod in embarrassment as she wipes off her tears. She was never comfortable crying in front of a stranger. But the more she wishes for Sunghoon, the bus stop boy to disappear, the longer he seems to stay at her place.

Since then, she would see him waiting along the lines. He looked so aware, but seemed so lost. They would often ride the same bus and sit beside each other and talk. But the more she slowly learns about him, the more she wonders where the guy must be living. She hasn't seen  him get to his destination even just for once.

"Why do I always see you at the bus stop? I can't even seem to tell that you live in this city." Y/N asked. Sunghoon could only fake a smile and look through the distance. "I don't know where home is."

Once Y/N heard his reply, she couldn't help but wonder if she was still talking to a sane person. And in the time being, she couldn't tell if she was sane either, talking to a complete stranger without having any idea she was no longer hurting from the past.

Y/N was a lot happier... For a time.

Since then, she has never seen the bus stop boy again. She tried looking for him for a day and two. She was certain he was coming back. But the empty weeks are the only ones who came.

Looking at the window, she remembered the words Sunghoon once said to her.

"If you find that you're happy, and realize that I'm no longer at the bus stop, please just know that I've finally found 'home'."