« ENHYPEN »

Yo! I'm alive, inspired, and I'm dead! Jk ^ ^
Apparently, it took me a long time to update for some reasons related to procrastination and self-destruction. So I humbly apologize for that.

Thank you for the reads, votes, and for adding this cringe-ass book to your reading lists! Also, if you have requests, please feel free to send me a message :>>>

➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆

ENHYPEN as your Boyfriend:

When you look through the mirror and feel insecure

Heeseung
-The type to annoy you even more (bruh, he just loves it when your nose gets red)
-you have been facing the mirror for quite a while, feeling bothered about your hip dips that make you look odd with your outfit
-your boyfriend noticed you from the bed, so he called you out. "What seems to be the problem, small peanut?"
-you groaned and rolled your eyes which made him laugh. You just hate being made fun of in a serious situation, so you grabbed a pillow closest to your reach and threw it straight at Heeseung's face
-"I was just joking, Y/N!"
-"Joking your ass!" You rolled your eyes.
-your boyfriend got up and headed towards you. Placing his hands on your hips and leaning his chin on your shoulder, he faced your reflection and let out a gentle smile. "I think your hip dips make me love you even more."

Jay

-The type to get stern when his girl feels bugged down.
- "Y/N, it's getting late! You're taking so long!" He muttered. But as soon as his eyes landed on you, he noticed that you kept tightening your breath to see if you looked better when you had a smaller belly.
-"Bothered by your body again?" Your boyfriend asked and the only thing you could do was nod in dismay.
-Jay hissed, "is this why you're not eating much lately?" And again, you nodded.
-"You get ready now. We're going on a date and I'm gonna make you eat a lot."
-"But—"
-"No buts. Come here now." He answered with his arms open. Burying your face in his chest, he kissed your forehead.
-"Don't be something that you're not happy with, okay?"

Jake
-Would be the cheesy type that hypes his girl.
- "Why did you change your bottoms? You looked cute tho." Your boyfriend uttered as you tucked the shirt inside your mom jeans.
-"You know I can't wear shorts on dates, Jakey. My cellulites will show."
- "Who cares? It's not like everyone else has a perfect skin."
-"But it makes me really jealous."
- "They should be the ones to get insecure because they can't find another you."
- Hearing his words, you can't help but feel butterflies in your stomach as you walk towards your boyfriend to give him a lovely peck on the lips.

Sunghoon
- the "don't-know-what-else-im-supposed-to-do" type
- You, problematic over breakouts, were about to head to the mirror when you noticed that is was no longer in your room.
-you called your boyfriend and told him you were looking for the mirror.
-the only thing he said to you was, "you're looking gorgeous today."
-you rolled your eyes and replied. "Sunghoon, I'm serious. I'm having a breakout and I need to see how ugly my face looks right now."
-your boyfriend laughed. "And this is why I kept the mirror."
-"you what?"
-"I kept it because I know you're going to feel bad about your face again."
-ASDGJDKWNLNM
-"Your mirror can never see what I can, anyways." He said. Cupping your delicate cheeks, he planted a kiss on your lips.

Sunoo
-He just wanted a mirror selfie with you when he noticed that you seemed low.
- "Y/N, is there a problem?" He asked and you looked away from your reflection.
-"Why am I so skinny?"
-he grabbed your hands and gazed at you worriedly. "It's not a bad thing, Y/N."
-"But I don't wanna be a laughing stuff."
- your bf gave you a back hug and interlocked his hand on yours.
- "everyone is a laughing stuff until they learn to embrace their imperfections." He smiled.

Jungwon

-The bf that's ready to fight
- your bf was looking at you doing makeup at the mirror  for quite a long while and he realized you were trying so hard to conceal the freckles all over your face.
-"Hey, I thought you already agreed not to hide your freckles." Jungwon called out which made you stop.
-"I was just thinking it looks weird now." You replied and he scoffed.
-"Tell me who hurt you and I'm gonna break their bones and make sure they're never gonna bully you again."
-"Oh, Jungwon." *Facepalm*
- "Oh yeah? I'm gonna tell them how unique freckles are and that they should be jealous for just being plain and sick."

Ni-ki
- the tall bf who needs to bend to reach his gf
- he stood beside Y/N who was facing in the mirror.
-"hey, do we even look cute together?" You asked, not sure whether to laugh or feel down about it.
-the way your boyfriend hung his head low just to give you a stare also intimidated you.
-"am I too short for you?" You asked again which made Ni-ki laugh.
-"If that must be the problem..." At first, he glared. Then, you were shocked when he bent and carried you up on his shoulders.
-"Ni-ki! Stop! Put me down!" You giggled.
-"See? Being short is so much fun."