« Heeseung »

➷。˚⸙͎۪۫

➷。˚⸙͎۪۫

"Shit. When you die, that will be the happiest day of my life."

Picture perfect, two-faced. In the world of music industry, he is known to be the ace of ENHYPEN. A singer, a rapper, and a dancer all at the same time. Everyone adored him for being a Kpop idol who is sweet and overly gentle to his fans. As much as people consider him as a precious gemstone, to you, he is nothing but a fucking piece of batshit trying to hit on you with his steamy tea-brown eyes and a menacing blackmail.

"Guess who sneaked into our teacher's office to cheat on the test." Lee Heeseung whispered on your ear. In his hand were pictures of you inside the office of your teacher, apparently stealing the answers on the test.

To begin with, you are the top of the class. The students and teachers always look up to you and your immeasurable intelligence, and even your parents are bragging to their friends about how brilliant their only child is.

"H—How dare you!" Was all you could say as you struggle to reach for the pictures on Heeseung's hand.  "Now, can you imagine how all of your dreams can fall down in just one blink? Haven't you thought of your parents disowning you for bringing such shame into your family?" He laughed as he was watching you hold back your tears.

"Once I show this to the public, they wouldn't look at you with the same eyes again."

There, you fell down on your knees and cried. You felt stupid and small. Out of all the people trying to drag you down, the only person that succeeded was nobody—no, he isn't just a "nobody"—he is the one who was too famous to ask for more, Lee Heeseung.

"Please." You begged. "Please don't ever show the pictures to everyone."

Heeseung slowly kneeled his one leg and turned to face you. "I will, sweetie." You could feel your fists clenched, ready to smash the guy's face. But, "what happened to my strength?" was all you could think of as tears trickled down your face.

"What do you want?!" You finally exclaimed. Luckily, both of you were in the soccer field so no one was watching.

A sheepish smile was then plastered on Heeseung's lips as he cupped your cheeks. "What do I want?" He said, mocking you. Wailing was the least you could do as he held your hands and helped you stand.

"Please. I will do anything. Just give me those pictures." You pleaded.

"I want you to be my girl."

You lazily went to the music room as the class ended. There, you saw the only person who was waiting for you leaning on the grand piano with his hands in his pockets. And what exactly is this famous personality doing in the music room alone? Some might think. But, you completely know that in this place, he could be himself and give into the real desires of his heart.

You rolled your eyes as you went towards his direction and tossed the bag on the ground. He gently held your cheeks as he started to smack his lips with yours passionately.

It all started with just one innocent kiss back when he showed you your crimes. But now, you could only count the seconds until he stops touching your mouth like he owns every inch of you just because he was the first guy to kiss you.

The ghost of his lips still remains as he slowly pulls away and smiles. You continued pulling his collar and leaning in for a kiss. You felt like it wasn't just enough, and it was unusual for you to see yourself actually giving in because all the time, you kept lying to yourself.

But suddenly, he shook his head and fixed your shirt. "He always loves to give me long kisses. He liked me so much. He wanted me so much. What happened?" you thought to yourself as you watched him tie your cravat intently. It felt suddenly strange to see him not spoiling himself.

"Don't you want me anymore?" You asked. The way you talked also changed as you started being with him.

There, he grabbed the pictures from his pocket, tore them piece by piece, and threw it in the trash. Your eyes widened in shock as you were trying to figure out whether or not you were just dreaming.

"You can finally live your life again."

"What do you mean?" You asked disbelievingly.

"I'm letting you breathe now. You can go." He said. The burden in your heart suddenly vanished as you heard his words, and you finally felt free and easier. For a long time you've been thinking of  this and now freedom is in your hands.

"Thank you!" Out of joy, you hugged him for the last time. Finally, things will be over between you and the person you hated the most. But you couldn't deny the fact that you once felt safe in his arms. He chained you in his hands only for you to miss him when you're both over. He wanted you so much but he knew you never wanted him. Do you? Only you and God knows.

"You can always come back to me, Y/N."

----

Note that this is just a scenario and doesn't apply to the characters'  personalities in real life lol I feel like this is too much