« Niki »

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

You could only watch him on television as he makes his dreams come to life.

Not everyone knows what he was to you. And perhaps everyone wouldn't even believe you if you tell the truth. After all, in your innocent age, it's really hard to tell that both of you are truly in love.

"Y/N."  Riki softly lilted as he caught your pace and held your hand in the sweetest manner. You gazed at him and smiled. "And what made Riki come to me in a good mood?"

He just chuckled, slightly squeezing your palms. "I got qualified for I-LAND!" Seeing his excited expression, you also felt overjoyed and you jumped up and down in joy and gave him a tight hug.

"I'm so happy for you, Riki!" You said. Finally, your boyfriend's dream is starting to come true. And with that, as you exited the school, he decided to take you out on a date, since it's going to be your last time to see each other regularly.

You stopped at an ice-cream stand at the park and Riki bought two mint-chocolate sherbets for the both of you.

You both peacefully sat on the bench and watched as the people strolled around from one corner to another.

"Hey, Y/N." Riki called in which you immediately redirected your attention back to him. And there, you could only blush as he carefully wiped the ice cream left on one corner of your lips and shoved his finger on his mouth.

"You're disgusting!" You squealed and he just laughed it off, saying. "Well, this is how much I love you."

After that, you could only see your boyfriend in the television. You felt lonely all the time, but still, you were proud for how much the boy has reached so far. In his free time, he would sneak out of his room only to call you and tell you how much he wanted to see you. You were happy as you thought he was still looking after you through the other line.

But not until he became a member of ENHYPEN that he started to become busier each passing day.

He would call you and you would always get upset over him for not calling right on time, and you would do the same and he would then lose his cool by the time he realizes that you keep nagging him at his busy moments.

But as you both thought, it's normal for lovers to get into a fight. And you both swore to never let go even if it means fighting a lot of times already. You couldn't keep lying to yourself, though. Everyday, you feel like you are getting further away from each other. Not that you're just an ordinary fan and he is a big name in the industry.

And once you felt like you couldn't hold the longingness anymore, you decided to go to Korea yourself. You never wanted to tell him. Whether it was to surprise him or make him feel worried about you, only God knows the reason.

You nervously headed to the fansigning event that the group has hosted, and you could see the people crowding the seven young, good-looking boys as they waited for their turn to talk each one of them. And of course, there you were at the back.

You could only fold your fingers into fists as you watched the fans communicate with the Youngster Niki lovingly. But then again, as a fan, you couldn't help but feel wonderstruck by seeing your favorite star.

After a long while, perhaps seeing you again for such a long time, Niki looked dazed. The only thing he could do was keep his consistent wide smile as he tries to hide the tension in his expression.

"Y/N!" He said, placing his hands on the glass that keeps you from holding him. In his eyes, you could see how much he wanted to hug you.

"I've missed you!" He said, but all you can do was smile as you try to hold back your tears.

"How are you? How's life going?" You asked. He couldn't even see the hint of  compromise in your eyes.

"I'm so happy right now! I-I couldn't believe you'd come all the way just to see me." He happily muttered.

"Uhm, Niki..." You said, grabbing something from your bag. "Before I leave, I just wanted to give this to you." And there,  a box with a locket necklace inside  was revealed. You stood and bowed, ready to leave, but then, Niki called you out, astonished.

"Where are you going? Don't you want to have ice cream with me later?"

You turned to face him and a tear left your eye. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm setting you free now. Thank you for somehow filling up the gaps in my heart."

The light in his eyes suddenly faded, and his face suddenly darkened. All he could do was just look down and hold his head. And before you left the building, you could see him burying his face with his hands.

It was the last time you made him cry.