« Jungwon »

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

This is gonna be a different type of Yang Jungwon doe please forgive me for I don't know what I'm doing

-------

As you were about to step out of the bathroom,  you heard a buzz in your phone. You reached for it and you were completely shocked with what you just saw.

"Shit." Quickly wiping the water off your face, you doubled your shirt with an oversized jacket and rushed out of the room.

Jungwon, your friend who's a year younger than you, texted you some gibberish stuff and sent you a blurry picture of him at the club, putting himself in danger.

Upon arriving at the club, you were welcomed by a huge crowd, frustrating noise, and the mixed fragrance of beer, perfume, and cigarettes. Your heart suddenly throbbed as you  looked for Jungwon through the crowds. Since he was not in the right age to drink, you thought of endless possibilities of how he managed to get inside the place. It was there you saw him at the corner, dancing carelessly with a glass of beer in his hands, spilling here and there.

"Yang Jungwon!" You grabbed his hand and he turned his gaze at you. His face was severely red and he was smiling all the time, his eyes almost closing. "Why the hell are you here?!" You screamed so he could hear you.

"CHEERS TO MY TERRIBLE LIFE..." He exclaimed "... AND MY TERRIBLE FAMILY!!!!"  This time, you covered his mouth and took the beer from his hand. "Wait... Y/N?" He asked, tilting his head and almost falling out of balance. Everyone was minding their own business so no one saw the scene.

"You have to go home, stupid." You pulled Jungwon's hands and he held back. "Oh c'mon." He then placed his arms around your neck, clueless of how silly he acted. "D-dont be... Don't be such a bore! C-come join me!"

"You'll get yourself killed if your parents know about this!" You warned him, but it was useless. To know that you're talking to a drunk young man who barely knows what's happening in the world makes you the dumb one between the two of you.

"T-they don't care," He pointed a finger at you, "and they don't know."

"What?" You took a step back in shock and he just smiled, placing his index finger against his lips. "Jungwon!" You exclaimed in disappointment and he let out a sheepish laugh. You have never seen him drunk all your life, and now it just confused you wondering where he learned his dangerous antics.

"Let's leave now." You told him and assisted him with his one arm around you neck, and your other hand on his waist. He mindlessly followed and you finally fled the club.

"Please..." He managed to utter a word regardless of how slimy his body was moving. "Don't take me back to my house."

"You're stupid." You protested and he just laughed. Silence embraced the atmosphere for a short moment and there you found out he was fighting the urge to sleep. "I'm sorry to park my car a miles away." You said.

"I... don't wanna..." He slowly uttered. "I don't... Wanna...go... Home..."

Later on, you finally managed to get to you car and so you drove with the cat-eyed drunkard lying down the back seat. You could hear his complaints endlessly.

"I'm a problem child..."

"I don't wanna go home..."

"I just wanna forget..."

"I don't want to see them disappointed..."

"Because I am a problem."

"They don't want me back home..."

After half an hour of travelling and reflecting through the situation, you finally arrived at your dorm.

It took all your strength to carry him until you reached your room. Jungwon slowly let go of your grip and he softly landed on your bed.

"Am I home?" He asked and let out a soft giggle, coughing away the bitterness of the beer.

"Tomorrow you'll wake up and you're gonna regret every single thing you did tonight." You said, grabbing a damp towel and lightly patting his heating red skin. But suddenly, he grabbed you and you fell right on top of him. Your attempt of escaping from his grip was useless.

"Jungwon, enough." You said as if he would listen. No one has ever done this to you before. But in Jungwon's case, it was different.

"Wanna know my problem?" He asked, but all you could feel was the synesthetic pain coming from his head and chest. You could only watch as he giggles and whispers on your ear.

"I'm into you."