« Sunoo »

Hiiii and I'm back at it again ^ ^ I'm sorry for taking so long

Hiiii and I'm back at it again ^ ^ I'm sorry for taking so long. Oh well,  can't count the days when I started to feel sick and yeah I feel like a rotten vegetable these past few days.

Guess what: Vampire Thingy! I don't know if this is gonna work but as some may say, you are free to imagine fake scenarios for fun XD

Hope you like it ppl <333

➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆

"Reading about vampires again?" Y/N's friend said, turning her gaze to the book she was reading.

"Yeah. Why?" Y/N asked without making eye contact, trying not to get distracted by her friend.

"Gee. Vampires aren't even real." She said which made Y/N glare in disbelief.

"Can you even understand the cover? It's about vampires and sightings of them just around our place!"

Her friend replied with an 'oh' expression, rubbing her arms anxiously. "That can't be... Must they be the reason why there's a lot of missing persons in the city lately?"

Y/N nodded without hesitating as if it was just a matter of fact and it didn't scare her at all.

"Miss L/N, and Miss F/L/N." Suddenly, the professor called out, gaining the two's attention back as the class continued.

All the terrors and threats seemed nothing to Y/N as
the tome revealed pictures and facts  of real and existing vampires around their city. 'I will never get to see them after all.' She would sometimes think to herself as she looks at how hideous their images looked and how terribly they sucked blood out of the helpless victims.

And my, what caught the most of her attention is the one bloodsucker that looked more like a prince than a monster. It was stated in the book that he was once an ordinary human—a homeless one. It was said that he was wandering around the streets, looking for a place to sleep in at night.

And there, he just vanished and later on reappeared to indulge in the blood of his preys.

The prince-like vampire is no-doubt the most powerful among the clan.

"And if you ever happen to cross paths with him, the only thing that's left is to pray for your painless death." Y/N muttered the last part of the book as if it was her last ritual before she drifts off to her dreamland.

She took a deep breath and leisurely turned off her table lamp and finally covered her body with a blanket, closing her eyes.

And about no one telling her Halloween is just around the corner, or at least about no one telling her she forgot to close the window on her room, she was finally close to danger.

A tall figure dressed in a black cloak appeared in her room as the curtains swayed and the wind blew colder. He was standing there for a moment, staring at the girl sleeping soundly on her bed, wondering how much blood he can consume in that livestock. But no, he came there for something else.

He went towards Y/N's bed, looking at her intently. "I've been holding back my thirst for years. Please don't make me wake you up myself." He thought as he was reaching for what seemed like a book under her pillow.

As soon as she noticed, she slowly opened her eyes and there, she eventually saw him clearly.

Y/N screamed in horror.

His eyes were dark and red. His complexion was pale and familiar. His presence was colder than the weather outside. And most of all, he had his fangs ready to pierce her neck.

He was the vampire in the book she was reading.

He immediately covered her mouth and tried to hold her down. And it was even a surprise that he started talking.

"I want you to burn that book. I don't want everybody else to know everything about us!"

Y/N was too terrified to speak. For what kind of a person can stay broad in front of an evil being?

She grabbed the thing closest to her and it was her table lamp. She held it tighter, aiming it to the vampire.

"Stay away." She said, shivering.

The vampire payed no attention and pushed her aside and reached for the book under her pillow.

"I've been watching you for a long time. How did you find this book?" He asked furiously which made Y/N took a step back. She tried to run away. But unfortunately, it was no use, for she was already under the vampire's spell and she couldn't move.

"Please don't kill me! I just found that book in the forest! I never wanted anything to do with you! Stay away from me!" Y/N pleaded hopelessly.

"What a shame. Humans telling lies." He said as soon as the book was finally in his grasp. It was as if he was performing magic in a circus when the pages suddenly turned into ashes just by using his bare hands.

"Please don't kill me." Y/N stuttered, tears trickling down her eyes.

The vampire came closer, gingerly caressing her face, then her neck.

"Don't you know I've been thirsty for a very long time?" A smile was then formed in his lips, revealing his glistening sharp teeth.

Y/N remembered the last words in the book and closed her eyes, trying to accept her fate.

It felt as if time stopped. She was there for a moment, and she could still feel her heart beat drastically fast. And when she opened her eyes, his eyes were just gazing at her.

"We are not as evil as that damn book says we are... I was once a human, too."

Before he fled the place, he handed A small piece of paper to Y/N where his name was written. It was from a page of the book he burned.

Y/N wasn't sure if she could meet Sunoo again, but she couldn't wish for it.