« Heeseung »

Yeah studying is a pain in the neck but Heeseung as your tutor? Asdfghjkldnejsjbwk

P.S. : LET'S HOPE FOR THE BEST FOR ENHYPEN AND MAY THE HYUNG LINE AND OUR LIDOH GET WELL ASAP *insert prayer circle* ENHYPEN BEST BOIS

➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆

"Looking so different today, huh?" Y/N's friend elbowed her as they were on their way to their classroom.

"You better shut your  mouth." Y/N replied furiously as she looked at her friend with a pair of hateful eyes.

Laughing, her friend whispered. "I was just saying you look so... Sparked."

"Haven't you seen me like this before?" Y/N scoffed, seemingly trying to hide the obvious.

"Wait, is that a hickey I see?"  She glared and pointed at a small red spot on the side of Y/N's neck.

"Bug bite, alright? So calm your ass down, F/N."

She gave Y/N a fishy smile and patted her shoulder before she headed to her own seat as the class was about to start.

Both of them knew it wasn't just a bug bite.

That day wasn't supposed to happen. But now, the only thing Y/N could do is ask herself, "what has gotten into my mind that time?"

Lee Heeseung. A name Y/N were trying so hard to avoid. Because out of all the people she had met, why did he have to be her tutor?

"...So, the question is, if you roll a die, what is the probability of getting a number that is both even and divisible by——L/N Y/N, are you even listening?" Heeseung asked, tapping the table in front of Y/N so as to get her attention.

Y/N startled as soon as she snapped out of her trance.

"I couldn't calculate how much knowledge you could've gotten by the time you wasted on staring at the window." He shook his head in frustration, turning the pages.

"Y/N, I'm serious! Are you on drugs? Does failing mean nothing to you at all? I mean, do you even question yourself if you can even pass the tests? I've been teaching you these things again and again. Why don't you help yourself too? Make your parents proud, at least! Why am I the only one who's very concerned about your grades here?"

"You can leave now." Y/N said without any hesitation.
Heeseung stopped, unmoved for a moment.

"I can't believe you."

"You can just tell Mom you want to stop tutoring me. I never learn, right?" Y/N said without a hint of expression in her face.

Heeseung sighed. "I'm not gonna leave until I see the changes. Y/N, we're only a couple of years apart. I've been there when I was your age, too. So stop saying you never learn and go help yourself."

"Heeseung, I'm telling you, you can leave."

"Don't be so stubborn, Y/N."

"No, don't be so stubborn, Lee Heeseung. Leave me alone."

Finally, Heeseung stood and grabbed his things, ready to go. Y/N watched as he slowly walks his way out of her room. She could only count the seconds as she tries to hold back her feeling of stopping the boy.

As she finally reached ten, that's when she thought, "That's it. You're not going to leave yet."

"Heeseung." She called out, following him at her door. And when he turned to face her, that's when she finally told herself not to lie.

She gently pressed her lips against his. The softness, the warmth, and the fact that Y/N was in love with him made her heart melt. She realized they both let their guard down.

He slowly pulled away, gazing at the girl who was smiling from ear to ear.

"I thought you hate me."

Y/N looked away, blushing. "I was trying to... I never wanted to fall for my tutor."

Heeseung slowly cupped her face and gave her another kiss. This time, it was longer and more passionate.

Y/N stopped for a moment and carefully closed the door which made the boy giggle.

"My sweet little brother Jungwon's gonna kill us if he finds out." Y/N whispered as their noses touched.

Heeseung grabbed her waist and started kissing her again.

"So, you're gonna stop telling me this is nothing now?" He asked.

Y/N smiled from ear to ear, shaking her head. "Well, you're always something to me, Heeseung."

"No more denials?"

"No more."

"Good. Promise me you'll study harder now."